Who does not like free gifts? Well, M-Audio and Softube are giving away free Audio Plug ins with every M-Trak C-Series Audio Interface. See the below press release from M-Audio
Through Dec 31, 2017, “Sharpen Your Sound” with the M-Audio M-Track 2X2, 2X2M or 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro and a free download of Softube’s critically-acclaimed Passive-Active Pack.
Cumberland, RI (October 3, 2017)— M-Audio (m-audio.com), synonymous with innovative music production technology, today announced that through December 31, 2017, all new and existing users of their M-Track C-Series audio interfaces will get a free download of Softube’s critically-acclaimed Passive-Active Pack plugin collection. The eligible M-Track models are the 2X2, 2X2M and 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro. Users of these models can download three in-demand Softube mix essentials including Passive Equalizer, Active Equalizer and Focusing Equalizer for free.
Softube’s Passive-Active Pack is a collection of three very different equalizers, each with their own character, meticulously designed with one aim in mind: to provide musicians and producers with ultra-intuitive tools to help sculpt the perfect mix.
Here is a closer look at the three Softube equalizer downloads:
Passive Equalizer is modeled from an iconic German three-band EQ, armed with a wide bandwidth for an unsurpassed clear and open sound.
Active Equalizer is the perfect tool where tight, focused sonic content is required; modeled from a distinct Swiss EQ design, Active Equalizer is the ultimate surgical platform for corrective processing where total mix-precision is demanded.
Focusing Equalizer is an inspiring and creative take on the traditional EQ, an entirely original concept exclusive to Softube that works in a truly intuitive manner. Focusing Equalizer takes the guesswork out of the mixing process and empowers artists to focus on their creativity!
Here is a closer look at the M-Audio C-Series interfaces:
All M-Track models boast an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob and feature M-Audio’s exclusive Crystal™ low-noise pre-amps and extremely high-performance A/D converters. Users can record up to two channels at once with dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo input, and an all-new ¼” instrument input (2 of each in the 2X2M) that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
The M-Track C-Series connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port with an included cable. This Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob enables zero-latency monitoring of the inputs, making the recording process easier than ever.
M-Track 2X2 Features
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Dedicated XLR+¼” TRS combo input and ¼” instrument input
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- World-class software suite included:
- Steinberg Cubase LE
- AIR Creative FX Collection (20 world-class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools®)
- AIR Mini Grand, AIR Strike, AIR Xpand!2
M-Track 2X2M adds:
- (2) XLR+¼” TRS combo inputs and (2) ¼” instrument inputs
- 5-pin MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro includes:
- M-Track C-Series 2X2 2-in/2-out USB/USB-C Audio Interface
- HDH40 Closed Back Headphones
- Premium build quality with 15Hz-22kHz frequency response
- Powerful 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Plush leatherette cushioning with a comfortable over-the-ear design for fatigue-free listening
- Nova Black Condenser Microphone
- Studio-grade large diaphragm condenser microphone with High sensitivity and low self noise captures every subtle nuance of your performance
- Cardioid polar pattern eliminates unwanted ambient noise
- Smooth, wide-range frequency response covers the entire audible spectrum
“Whatever your recording needs, the new M-Track C-Series Interfaces provides the tools to realize it,” said Walter Skorupski, Product Manager for M-Audio. “The limited-time inclusion of Softube’s Passive-Active Pack expands the creative scope of our existing C-Series Software Suite, providing recording artists and producers with 3 distinctly individual EQ plugins, all suited to a wide variety of recoding a mix scenarios.”
Click here to check out the M-Audio range
Think Sound, Think Fastrak