Single-Button Stompbox for Compelling Vocal Echo Effects
- Single-button stompbox gives you a range of stage-ready vocal echo effects in vintage to modern flavors
- Timed repeats of your vocal add interest at just the right moment
- 13 wicked delay styles, including classic slap echo
- Tap tempo control to keep your echoes right on the beat
- Simple 3-knob interface gets you up and running in seconds
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Analog button for an optional filtered echo sound from the days of tape recording
- Allows chaining to other VOICETONE SINGLES vocal processors or DITTO MIC LOOPER to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Power supply included
- Designed and engineered in Canada
Enter the Echo Universe
VOICETONE E1 offers singers the signature echo and slapback effects that evoke classic songs, while putting effects control at their feet. High quality, immersive echo effects for the stage are no longer just for guitarists.
Packed with Vintage to Modern Features
Not only are there 13 different echo and delay types, but you can control the length of repeats, set the echo times to your song’s tempo, turn on the analog button for a vintage feel – or jump into the future with special effects to dramatically twist your tune.
It’s Just this Simple...
- Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set the gain
• Turn on the effect
• (That’s it)
Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of correction, but you shouldn’t need the manual – unless you’re
making a fire!
You can chain VOICETONE E1 to all of the other VOICETONE singles, mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. It also works with DITTO MIC LOOPER, the pure looping pedal for singers and instrumentalists. Use the Singles Connect Kit (available separately) to mix and match up to 4 TC HELICON vocal effect pedals together conveniently, simply – and with less cable clutter than
Under The Hood
Beneath VOICETONE E1’s sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’ve come to expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, plus studio-quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
Signature Echoes & Slapbacks
- 13 wicked delay styles including slapback/flutter echoes, non-tempo matched echoes, timed echo styles and special FX echoes
2. Control the length of your repeats and precisely control echo level
3. Analog button for softer echo sound from the days of tape recording
4. Footswitch tapping matches echo repeats to your song’s tempo
More Mic, More Control
You can completely control VOICETONE E1 from your mic – simply plug in a TC HELICON MP-75 microphone or Sennheiser e835 FX (both sold separately). We call it Mic Control™, and it allows you to command both the stage – and the audience!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.