Single-Button Stompbox for Studio-Quality Live Vocal Reverb
- Single-button stompbox gives you easy studio-quality live vocal reverb effects
- Vocally tuned reverb places your voice in the perfect musical space
- 8 useful reverb style choices with default and wet / dry mix level control to fine-tune your sound
- Simple 2-knob control gets you up and running in seconds
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Allows chaining to other VOICETONE SINGLES vocal processors or DITTO MIC LOOPER to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Power supply included
- Designed and engineered in Canada
The Way You Want Your Reverb
From lush halls to tight ambience – you control your reverb from the stage. There are 8 styles to choose from, and you can set the precise mix you want for each one. VOICETONE R1’s reverb algorithms are from TC HELICON's flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors, which are optimally balanced so you can find the perfect sonic bedrock for each and every song.
It’s Just this Simple...
- Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set the gain
• Turn on the effect
• (That’s it)
Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of correction, but you shouldn’t need the manual – unless you’re
making a fire!
You can chain VOICETONE R1 to all of the other VOICETONE singles, mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. It also works with DITTO MIC LOOPER, the pure looping pedal for singers and instrumentalists. Use the Singles Connect Kit (available separately) to mix and match up to 4 TC HELICON vocal effect pedals together conveniently, simply – and with less cable clutter than ever before.
Under The Hood
Beneath VOICETONE R1’s sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’ve come to expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, plus studio-quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
Studio Quality Reverb
- Select between 8 vocal thickening reverb styles
2. Adjustable mix control for precise control of reverb level
3. Studio-quality mic preamp with phantom power – just plug in your mic and sing
4. Dedicated on-off switch and USB connection for updates
More Mic, More Control
You can completely control VOICETONE R1 from your mic – simply plug in a TC HELICON MP-75 microphone (sold separately). We call it Mic Control™, and it allows you to command both the stage – and the audience!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.