Audiophile 2x2, 24-Bit/192 kHz USB Audio Interface with Midas Mic Preamplifiers
- 2x2 USB 2.0 audio interface for recording microphones and instrument
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, Midas designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- Designed and engineered in Germany
This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity for microphones, guitars, bass, and keyboards. Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 2 astonishingly pure, world-class Midas-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality.
Studio in a Little Black Box
When it’s time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line-level sources to the UMC202HD’s 2 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in-studio flexibility!
192 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC202HD respects that, providing up to 192 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post production. Work with confidence and accuracy in your favorite recording software for professional results every time.
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, Midas has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world-wide, legendary Midas consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards. Midas has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry’s best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality. Behringer is proud to incorporate a Midas designed mic preamp for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments. Find out more about Midas’ amazing legacy by visiting their extensive website.
The UMC202HD mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly – with no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in a better performance and recording. A powerful phone's output has its own level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing. To make it a done-deal, we provide free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument/effects plug-ins – just a download away at behringer.com.
On the rear panel of the UMC202HD, you’ll find the USB 2.0 port for simple and easy connection to your computer, along with ¼" TRS Output jacks and a +48 V switch for providing phantom power to your condenser mics.
Everything You Need to Sound Amazing
The U-PHORIA UMC202HD is a powerful 2 input, 2 output USB recording interface featuring genuine Midas-designed mic preamps with exceptional 24-Bit/192 kHz high-resolution converters, designed to help your recordings and mixes sound their absolute best.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.