RHYTHM DESIGNER RD-9
Classic Analog/Digital Drum Machine with 11 Drum Sounds, 64-Step Sequencer, Wave Designer and Dual-Mode Filter
- Amazing drum machine with authentic analog/digital sound engine to create classic sound performance
- 11 original drum sounds with additional parameters and global accent capability
- Powerful 64-step drum sequencer supports poly-meter, step-repeat, note-repeat, real-time triggering, track-mute, and track-solo
- 10 independent analog outputs for external processing or recording your rhythms as multi-track audio
- Integrated FX bus features Wave Designer and dual-mode Analog Filter with per voice assignment
- Live recording, editing, and playback of analog filter cutoff via automation
- Storage of up to 16 songs and 256 patterns, all of which can be imported/exported during playback for unlimited songs and patterns
- Pattern Mode allows the arrangement of patterns into full songs and set the number of repeats per song part
- Song Mode allows chaining songs together for live sets and expanded compositions
- Unique Auto Scroll feature enables improvisation in all modes
- Comprehensive MIDI In/Out/ Thru plus USB implementation for synchronization and connection to external devices
- Sync options include USB, MIDI, Clock, and Internal for maximum versatility
- Encoder for editing parameters such as Tempo, Swing, Probability, Flam, and Random
- High-visibility LED display for easy editing of program parameters
- Powerful headphone and main outputs on 1/4" connectors
The RHYTHM DESIGNER RD-9 provides all the tools you need to become a master beat-maker, including 11 drum voices; a 64-step sequencer; wave designer, and a dual-mode filter – for a full-fledged drum machine that’ll shake the house!
Built to enhance the way you perform, the RD-9 boasts all-new features for live use in each of the sequencer modes including step repeat, note repeat, real-time triggering, and live step-overdubbing.
Powerful and Feature-Rich Sequencer
The RD-9 features one of the most powerful step sequencers ever created. The 64-step sequencer can store up to 64 patterns and 16 songs with a continuously variable swing allowing you to mimic a real drummer and give the beats you create a more human feel.