Outstanding TonePrint-Enabled Flanger Pedal with 2 Built-In Flanger Modes, Deep Control and Stereo I/O
- Outstanding TonePrint-enabled flanger pedal offers you 2 high-quality flanger effects
- Classic pedal flanger and tape mode settings provide you with everything from subtle tones to jet flanger swooshing to create with
- 4-knob interface allows extensive tonal tweaking while remaining highly intuitive to let you focus on playing
- True stereo I/O provides incredibly wide 3-dimensional tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized flange effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when flange effect is engaged
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- Easy "1 screw" battery compartment access
- Compact format fits on any pedal board
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Wherever Your Playing Takes You
An endless list of immortal artists have used the flange effect to create musical magic. From The Beatles to Pink Floyd to Van Halen, Metallica and the Red Hot Chili Peppers and beyond – thanks to VORTEX FLANGER, all of those sounds are instantly yours
for the rocking!
- Classic flange and tape flange modes
• Intuitive yet deep control set
• Stereo I/O
Subtle Woosh to 747 Landing
The two modes in VORTEX FLANGER are a classic pedal flanger capable of giving you everything from suble chorus tones to classic Van Halen jet flanger swoosh, and tape mode, which gives you the psychedelic sound of the original flange tones of Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin. And it does fantastic ‘through zero’ sounds too!
Famous Flange Flavors
VORTEX takes the great pioneers of ’60s and ’70s flange and adds a set of deep controls, allowing you to sculpt and time your flange sounds with great precision. This allows you to quickly dial through the rich history of the legendary flange pioneers, such as Hendrix and Van Halen – or sculpt your own twisted sounds!
The I/O You Know
VORTEX FLANGER has stereo ins and outs, which is really cool for dual amp set-ups, or a double combo attack where ultra-wide flange sounds are desired. Awesome – but not for the faint of heart!
True to Tone
You love tone, so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, we got your back. With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.