Professional 1,200-Watt 15" PA Loudspeaker System
- High-performance 1,200-Watt loudspeaker system for use as PA speaker or floor monitor
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide 50 Hz – 18 kHz frequency range (-10 dB), impedance 8 Ohms
- Extremely high sound pressure level (95 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m)
- Versatile enclosure profile allows different positioning: - 10 & 35-degree cluster and stacking mode - stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket - floor monitor wedge
- Rotatable, unsymmetrical horn design allows driver adjustment for either horizontal floor monitor application or upright position
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Parallel input connectors allow linking of additional loudspeakers
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon*)
- Designed and engineered in Germany
EUROLIVE PROFESSIONAL B1520 PRO
The EUROLIVE B1520 PRO loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – 1,200-Watt power handling capacity, more features, and absolutely more affordable! And thanks to the extremely powerful, long-excursion 15" Low-Frequency (LF) driver and state-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm High-Frequency (HF) compression driver – the B1520 PRO arrives ready to push it to the limit right out of the box. The B1520 PRO is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in loudspeakers.
Behringer's LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The EUROLIVE B1520 PRO cranks out massive quantities of low-end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Big Sound, Lightweight and Affordable
Big here, small there, lots of this, just a touch of that – we all have our own personal preferences, but the B1520 PRO puts it all in a convenient, easy to carry package – and really packs a massive punch with power handling up to 1,200 Watts. Recessed and ergonomically- designed handles make them easy to lift and transport – and the great-sound B1520 PRO is supremely affordable.
The PRO Series’ unique enclosure profile allows multiple positioning options: 10° or 35° cluster and stacking mode; stand mounting with a built-in 35 mm (1.375") pole socket, or positioning as a floor monitor wedge. Capable of extremely high sound pressure levels: 96 dB (Full Space, 1 W @ 1 m), the B1520 PRO has a wide frequency response of 5 Hz - 18 kHz. Built-in overload-protection ensures optimal HF driver protection. The B1520 PRO’s extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Each loudspeaker features parallel inputs (both professional twist-lock and 1⁄4" cable), so you can connect as many as your power amp can handle.
The B1520 PRO PA loudspeaker stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Lightweight and powerful, with custom-designed transducers, massive power handling, and extreme portability, the B1520 PRO loudspeaker is ideal for any music application.