250 Watt Micro Bass Head with TonePrint Effects and Integrated Tuner
- 250 Watt portable micro bass head amplifier for stage and studio
- Ultra-compact and lightweight bass cabinet design
- TonePrint knob for signature effects created by some of the world's greatest bass players
- Integrated tuner with extended frequency range for 4, 5 and 6 string basses
- Cutting-edge Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- Intelligent 3 band EQ section with Dynamic Tone Contouring provides ultimate tone shaping control
- Balanced DI output with pre/post EQ routing for direct connection to mixing consoles and recording equipment
- Studio quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals
- Auxiliary rehearsal input for playback through speaker or headphones
- Pedal input allows selection between 2 independent TonePrint effects, TonePrint on/off and output mute
- Mini USB port for TonePrint downloads and software updates
- Speaker output on premium Neutrik speakON* connector (4 Ohm minimum load)
- TonePrints downloadable from tcelectronic.com <http://tcelectronic.com/> or via TonePrint App for iOS* and Android*
- Amplifier protected against short circuits, thermal overload and low speaker impedance for enhanced reliability
- Rugged steel amplifier chassis designed for life on the road
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for use worldwide
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
With this super-compact bass head, you get a lot more than just power to play. The unique TonePrint feature allows you to load and swap effects in seconds, which is sure to inspire you to come up with personal and diverse bass lines.
• TonePrint - Instant Inspiration
• Super Portable - 4 lbs / 1.8 kg
• Bass Tuner - For 4, 5 and 6 strings
Weighing in at only 4 lbs./1.8 kg, BH250 is the ideal partner if you are a busy bass player in need for a full-featured head with ample power and oomph.
Get through any gig or session, while keeping your spine functional beyond your 30th birthday. With BH250, you get the perfect balance between output and weight.
BH250 sports Bass TonePrint, a unique feature that lets you load signature effects into the TonePrint slot. We’ve got an ever-expanding roster of the coolest people in bass today give us their signature versions of TC effects.
They’re available for free and you can beam them directly to your BH250 via our übercool, free TonePrint app for smartphones.
In Tune with Bassists
BH250 features an onboard tuner, allowing you to get and stay in tune in a matter of seconds - quick and hasslefree, no matter if you use 4, 5 or even 6 strings.
Tuning up in between songs can be a necessary evil, but with the built-in, always-on bass tuner, you are sure to gat back to playing in seconds. Crowds hate waiting!
Have you bought a BH250 between August 2012 and January 21st 2013? We have some important information you need to read! Read more here
TonePrint Enabled - Signature Bass Effects
Bass TonePrints are free, custom-tuned effects, provided by your favorite bass players! TonePrints give you access to an effect as it is used by the artist - so you can tap directly into the TC tones used by the best bass players in the world.
Oh, this being the 21st century and all, we've made a TonePrint App which allows you to beam TonePrints from your phone to your TonePrint-enabled pedal or amp. Easy, fast and totally free of charge!
You can load and swap effect types on your BH-and BG-Series bass amps via USB or the TonePrint App for smartphones.
You will find that our Sub ‘n’ Up Octaver is one of the most flexible octavers you’ll ever come across. It can take you up an octave, or down an octave, keep it clean, or add some dirt.
SpectraComp is the same multi-band compressor that you’ll find in the Blacksmith. In essence, you get a ‘compressor per string’ that is not fooled by the impact of the lower strings only, which is a known problem when using single-band compressors for bass.
Bass Drive will give you the same convincing tube-like character that the TubeTone feature of e.g. RH750 and the Blacksmith is so famous for.
The Chorus effect is based on our legendary Stereo Chorus Flanger - aka SCF - that set new standards for chorus greatness decades ago and is still going strong. Now, it has been tailored with painstaking attention to detail for one specific purpose: Bass!
The Flanger effect builds on our Vortex Flanger pedal that has amazed and inspired bass players all over the world ever since its release in 2010.
The Vibrato effect is similar to our Vibrato Shaker pedal. It may not be the most common effect for bass players, but many have found it great for experimenting with new styles and creative ideas.