Classic Analog Drum Machine with 8 Drum Sounds, 16-Step Sequencer and Distortion Effect
- Amazing Drum Machine with true analog circuitry for classic sound performance
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors
- 8 original drum sounds with mix parameters and global accent capability
- Highly acclaimed and authentic clap sound from the DR-110 drum machine
- 6 independent analog outputs for external processing or recording your rhythms as multi-track audio
- Easy-to-use 16-step drum sequencer with real-time switching between 32 separate patterns
- Patterns can be chained into full songs with up to 250 bars
- Distortion circuitry modeled after the RAT* adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- 16 authentic-style step buttons with LED indicators for easy pattern creation
- 11 controls and 26 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- MIDI and USB implementation for synchronization and connection to external devices
- Sync options include USB, MIDI, Clock and Internal for maximum versatility
The RHYTHM DESIGNER RD-6-RD provides all the tools you need to become a master beat-maker, including: 8 drum sound and a 16-step sequencer – for a quick and easy-to-use drum machine that’ll shake the house! Whether you’re new to drum programming or a seasoned pro looking to enhance your setup, the RD-6-RD has everything you need to step up to the big leagues.
Great care has been taken in designing the RD-6-RD to achieve new possibilities in beat creation by reviving a timeless design from one of the most classic drum machines of yesteryear. By taking a fresh and modern approach on a classic drum machine, the RD-6-RD gives you the power to harness the phenomenal sound of the venerable TR-606 and tap into some new features as well. Punchy bass drums through sizzling hi-hats and even the authentic and renowned BR-110 clap sound can be manipulated to take your rhythm performance to the next level. This is an analog beat-making monster!
Built to enhance the way you perform, the RD-6-RD boasts a 16-step drum sequencer which allows for real-time switching between 32 separate patterns. Start building song structures on-the-fly and even edit them to your liking. Mix any of the 8 drum sounds by adjusting their dedicated level knobs. The RD-6-RD also comes with a distortion based on the venerable DS-1. Add spice and a bit of edge to your tone by flipping the Distortion switch on and adjusting the amount and tone of the distortion. Each pattern you create can also be chained into a whole song up to 256 bars which adds up to eight and a half minutes of beats perfect for those spicy jams where you just can’t stop.
To bring the RD-6-RD into the modern age, USB connectivity has been added for sync and MIDI triggering. This enables the RD-6-RD to be controlled by your DAW if desired, allowing songs and patterns to be swapped or individual sounds to be triggered.
The RD-6-RD has 11 knobs and 26 buttons, all laid out in a highly-intuitive format that puts the fun back into your beat creation. Input and output connections include: Open or Closed Hi-Hat, Clap, Cymbal, Low and Hi Tom, Snare and Bass Drum Voice Outs; Start/Stop for connecting a foot pedal; MIDI In, Out and Thru over USB for connecting the RD-6-RD to a DAW and 5 pin MIDI ports.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.