Active 2-Way 15" PA Speaker System with Bluetooth* Wireless Technology, Wireless Microphone Option, and Integrated Mixer
- High-Power 1,000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- High-performance Bluetooth* A2DP technology to stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls, and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: - Stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Designed and engineered in Germany
EUROLIVE B115W active loudspeakers are exactly what you have come to expect from BEHRINGER – more power, more features, and absolutely more affordable! Our engineers have really outdone themselves, creating a self-contained PA solution that merges Bluetooth wireless technology, state-of-the-art 1,000-Watt Class-D power amp technology, built-in wireless microphone capability, an amazing 2-channel mixer complete with individual Mic/Line input sections – and exceptional portability.
With a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth audio-equipped device such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, even your laptop computer. Plus, two B115Ws can provide true stereo performance via their Stereo Link function, making them the first active loudspeakers in this class to offer this capability.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, Behringer can provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable, and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks.
Built-in Mixing Capability
The B115W’s integrated 2-channel mixer features the same ultra-low-noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made BEHRINGER mixers legendary, and the individual Mic/Line inputs accept virtually level signal you’re likely to run across. Variable Input gain controls (with Clip LED) will have you dialing in the perfect level every time. And if you need more coverage, use the convenient Link Output XLR connector to add more active loudspeakers.
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 1,000 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered through separately powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B115W delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of our competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separates the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance, BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile – driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application. When you buy a BEHRINGER active loudspeaker, you can rest assured the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The B115W cranks out massive quantities of low-end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Which Speaker Should I Buy?
Well, let's start with your application… are you giving a speech in a hotel ballroom – or rocking out at the local bar or dance club? Whether to choose one speaker cabinet over another depends on your bass requirements. A 15" woofer has about 40% more surface area with which to move air than a 12" and that translates into more bass.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.