- Throat Parameter: .938" / 23.8 mm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 7.1 Ohms
- DC Resistance: 6.8 Ohms
- Power Capacity 1000 Hz to 20,000 Hz: 120 W peak60 W program30 W continuous
- Sensitivity: 104 dB SPL 1 Watt at 1 meterOn-axis on 90º H x 45º V horn
- Nominal Efficiency: 30%
- Frequency Response: 1.5 kHz to 20 kHz
- Recommended Crossover: 1,800 Hz at 12 dB / Octave
- Lowest Recommended Crossover: 2,000 Hz at 12 dB / Octave
- Diaphragm: Commercially pure titanium
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.4" / 34.4 mm
- Voice Coil Material: Edge-wound ribbon withhigh temp Kapton bobbin
- Flux Density: 11,500 gauss (1.15T)
- Dimensions: 3.54" (90 mm) diameterx 2.40" (61 mm) depth
- Horn Coupling Diameter: .938" (23.8 mm)
- Horn Coupling Threads: Standard 1 3/8" / 18"
- Net Weight: 33.6 oz.
- Shipping Weight: 38 oz.
- Voice Coil Cooling: Ferrofluid
- Weight Unpacked: 2.26 lb(1.024 kg)
- Weight Packed: 2.26 lb(1.024 kg)
- Width Packed: 4.25"(10.795 cm)
- Height Packed: 4.25"(10.795 cm)
- Depth Packed: 3.25"(8.255 cm)
The RX14 compression driver is designed for excellent driver performance, reliability, and power handling. With over 25 years’ experience in compression driver design and manufacturing, Peavey is proud to add the all-new RX14 compression driver to its transducer line.
The RX14 is capable of higher power handling than most similar-sized compression drivers and incorporates a 1.4" voice coil. The RX14 is designed with a solid one-piece titanium diaphragm and a Kapton high-temperature coil former with copper-clad aluminum coil wire for an increase in the overall motor efficiency. The one-piece titanium diaphragm reduces the amount of moving mass, extending the high-frequency response of the driver. Ferrofluid cooling is used in the RX14 for improved reliability and smoother frequency response.