600 Watt Powered Column Loudspeaker with 2 x 6.5" Woofers, 4 Neodymium Drivers, Klark Teknik Spatial Sound Technology, Reverb, Digital Mixer, Remote Control via iPhone/iPad and Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high-quality music playback
- Klark Teknik's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 600 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- High-quality Klark Teknik digital reverb for amazing vocal enhancement
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High-quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Dual 6.5" high excursion low-frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 4 x 2? neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminum voice coils for extended high-frequency reproduction
- Multiple height configurations for floor or elevated use
- High impact and lightweight enclosure
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grilles
- Integral ergonomic carrying handle for ease of portability
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Although we refer to it as a “column” loudspeaker, the INSPIRE iP300 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by our award-winning line array products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 600-Watt Class-D amplifier driving 2 x 6.5" high excursion low-frequency drivers and 4 x 2" neodymium drivers, the iP300 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
Tiny PA - 600 Watts of Perfect Sound
Compact and designed for maximum portability, iP300 setup is fast and easy; just attach the column section(s) to the base and connect your mic or mixer feed and power. The Turbosound revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provides 600 Watts of incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable, and lightweight package. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Outstanding Sound Dispersion
Much like the huge line array systems you’ve experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals (we make those too), the 2" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP300 columns are strategically placed to provide an extremely wide dispersion pattern. Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room.
KLARK TEKNIK- Inspired Technology
TURBOSOUND is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK Class-D amplifier and DSP technologies into their products.
DSP - the Secret to Superb Sound
From the instant your signal enters the iP300, the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It’s like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ, and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, three discrete amplifier channels, and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
Turbosound speakers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a TURBOSOUND speaker system, you can rest assured that the speakers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.
Built-in Digital Mixer - Comprehensive Remote Control
Turbosound took Bluetooth a step further, giving you total control of the iP300 directly from your iPhone or iPad. This amazing feature lets you adjust all settings from either the listening area or the stage, for the perfect sound every time. The dedicated apps are available free of charge at turbosound.com, or from the Apple App Store.
An industry first, the iP300 puts all your music at your fingertips via stereo Bluetooth. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth-equipped iOS device, such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone – or even your laptop computer.