- 10" high-power woofer for PA applications
- Continuous power: 300 Watts RMS
- Maximum power: 1,200 Watts Peak
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency range: 53 Hz - 4 kHz
- SPL: 93 dB (1 W / 1 m)
- Rigid aluminum die-cast frame
- Mounting hole diameter: 245 mm (9.65")
- Shipment Weight: 5.1kg (11.2lbs.) and Net Weight :4.5kg (9.9lbs.)
- Overall diameter: 261 mm (10.28")
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in U.K
Powerful PA speaker systems call for Turbosound drivers, which are designed to bring out the best audio performance no matter the genre or application. The 10” TS-10W300/8A low frequency driver provides tight and punchy bass performance and handles up to 1,200 Watts of peak output (300 Watts RMS), with a frequency range that extends from 53 Hz to 4 kHz. The die-cast aluminium frame is extremely rigid and light in weight, making it ideal for use as a replacement driver – or for deployment in custom-engineered multi-way PA enclosures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.