Turbosound TS-18SW700/8A 700 Watt 18 Low-Frequency Loudspeaker
700 Watt 18" Low-Frequency Loudspeaker for PA Applications
- 18" high-power woofer for PA applications
- Continuous?power: 700 Watts RMS
- Maximum?power: 2,800 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz - 2 kHz
- SPL: 96 dB (1 W / 1 m)
- Rigid aluminum die-cast frame
- Mounting hole diameter: 442 mm (17.4")
- Shipment Weight: 16.5 kg (36.3 lbs) and Net Weight:12.8 kg (28.2 lbs)
- Overall Diameter: 460 mm (18.11")
Powerful PA speaker systems call for Turbosound drivers, which are designed to bring out the best audio performance no matter the genre or application. The 18” TS-18SW700/8A low-frequency driver provides tight and punchy bass performance and handles up to 2,800 Watts of peak output (700 Watts RMS), with a frequency range that extends from 35 Hz to 2 kHz. The die-cast aluminium frame is extremely rigid and light in weight, making it ideal for use as a replacement driver – or for deployment in custom-engineered multi-way PA and subwoofer enclosures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.