Legendary Analog VCO/VCF/VCA Module for Eurorack
- Amazing VCO/VCF/VCA module from the '80s
- Authentic reproduction of original "System 100M*" circuitry
- Complete synth voice with internal patched signal flow for ease of use
- VCO features 3 selectable waveforms (triangle, ramp and square with PWM)
- VCO offers pitch control over a wide range plus 1 audio output and 2 CV inputs
- VCF features cutoff, frequency and resonance controls plus 2 audio inputs and 2 CV inputs
- Oscillator PWM with manual and external CV control
- VCA features gain control plus 2 audio inputs, 2 audio outputs (low/high) and 2 CV inputs
- 17 controls and switches give you real-time access to all important parameters
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, 60 mA +12 V, 50 mA -12 V
The 80s was the golden age of electronic music. Synthesizers were at their prime and almost every hit song and movie soundtrack at that time had a synth in one form or another. Modular synths have become more and more popular with professionals and enthusiasts over the years and they’re about to get even better.
SYSTEM 100 110 VCO/VCF/VCA
The Behringer System 100 110 VCO/VCF/VCA Module is an authentic reproduction of the original “System 100M” circuitry from the 80s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. Mix the 110 in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way, you’re sure to have a lot of fun!
Controlling the Oscillator
The 110 comes with a complete synth voice with an internally patched signal flow for ease of use and to save patching time so you can focus on your music. You can vary the VCO section by selecting one of three waveforms; triangle, ramp and Pulse Width Modulation which can be adjusted by the Mod Manual knob. The VCO also offers pitch and range control knobs as well as one audio output, which can be routed to another source, and two CV inputs.
VCF and VCA
The VCF features cutoff frequency and resonance sliders while the VCA comes with two audio outputs (low/high). Both the VCF and VCA each feature two audio inputs and two CV inputs that allow for other sources to be plugged into the 110, making it a must-have in any modular synth.
Installing the 110 VCO/VCF/VCA is simple as it was designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and mount the module using the included screws. This allows for the 110 VCO/VCF/VCA to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Whether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the 110 VCO/VCF/VCA module from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.