Ultimate Rock Tone 120-Watt 2-Channel Tube Amplifier Head with Reverb and INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier
- Hand-built and hand-wired 120-Watt Class A/B amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 tubes (now fully compatible with EL34 and 5881, etc.)
- 2-channel preamp design (Clean/Crunch, Lead) featuring 6 x 12AX7 tubes for thick and screaming hi-gain
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology:- Extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power tubes up to 20 times.- Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes - No need for expensive matched tube sets- Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tube types and brands - Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control for each channel
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- Classic Presence control per channel for efficient midrange sound shaping
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop function included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Our #1 goal with the 6262 INFINIUM amp head was to create a high-powered, super lead amp with all the virile crunch required to detonate the center stage – and we definitely succeeded!
Our revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology allows you to use a quartet of 6L6s, for a very open and glassy tone – or EL34s, for a more compressed and noticeably-aggressive midrange character. The 6262 INFINIUM’s 2-channel, 6 x 12AX7 preamp design (Clean/Crunch, Lead) gives you everything from a smooth, clean tone to all-out metal mayhem.
The gain structure and tonal character of the 6262 INFINIUM is built using the same fundamentals as the 6260 INFINIUM, but provides much more midrange content, making it perfect for 80’s-style rock and metal. You also get fully independent control of EQ, Presence and Reverb on both of the 6262 INFINIUM’s channels. Put it all together, and you’ve got one monster guitar amp on your hands – the 6262 INFINIUM!
Classic All-Tube Design
The 6262 INFINIUM features true Class-A technology with a 6 x 12AX7 front-end and 4 x 6L6 tube power stage. A masterfully crafted all-tube amplifier, the 6262 INFINIUM provides exceptional rock tone, as well as natural tube compression – resulting in the distortion and break-up tones you’ve come to love from the musical icons who made rock 'n' roll history.
INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier
Technology years in the making, our INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology can extend the usable lifespan of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes by up to 20 times, saving you huge money and ensuring the integrity of your tone. How? This revolutionary circuit automatically and continuously monitors the performance of each output tube, and dynamically drives it towards the target operating point, for an evenly distributed load. INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your tubes sounding as good as new – even when AC line voltages drop below nominal levels. Similar technology has been used for decades in all-wheel drive cars, where systems modulate the power going to each wheel to improve traction. Just consider INFINIUM as “4-wheel drive” for your guitar.
INFINIUM takes all the guesswork out of tube replacement by illuminating an LED next to a tube that is reaching the end of its usable lifespan. And thanks to INFINIUM’s Auto-Bias design, you simply replace the indicated tube without a trip to the repair shop – saving you even more money.
Available exclusively from Bugera, INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology is a major breakthrough in amplifier design and manufacture, providing incredible reliability for your stage performance and more consistent sound over the lifespan of your tubes. Since they are always operating at optimal levels, your output tubes perform more predictably and last much longer, thanks to Bugera’s marvelous INFINIUM Technology – saving you some serious money!
Ultimate Tone Mastery
A lot of amp manufacturers call their Treble/Mid/Bass knobs “tone” controls; we call ours EQ, because we spent a lot of time making sure they each have a unique character. Treble really screams; Mid puts you about six rows into the audience; Low can add more growl than an angry Kodiak bear. The Presence control is tailored to smooth out your tone – or add enough bite to cut through any cymbal! It can breathe new life into darker sounding instruments.
Adding to its impressive list of tone-shaping options, the 6262 INFINIUM’s high-definition Reverb puts the perfect finishing touch on your signature sound. Adjustable via the dedicated control on the front panel, you can finally achieve any sound you desire – from a subtle touch, to the cavernous, natural-sounding reverberation of a large arena.
The convenient output impedance selector allows you to match any external 4, 8 or 16-Ohm speaker setup, while the integrated FX Loop and Preamp Out connections give you an amazing amount of versatility – and unparalleled functionality.
You have all the tools you need, right out of the box! We include a heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb selection to give you easy and convenient control of your tone, right from your pedalboard – allowing you to focus on your performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.