Active 2-Way 15" PA Speaker System with Wireless Option and Integrated Mixer
- High-Power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
The EUROLIVE B115D active loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from Behringer – more power, more features and absolutely more affordable! Our engineers have really outdone themselves, creating a self-contained PA solution that merges state-of-the-art 1,000-Watt Class-D power amp technology, built-in wireless microphone capability and an amazing 2-channel mixer complete with individual Mic/Line input sections and exceptional portability.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Cut the Fat; Keep the Beef
We drew from our considerable experience to build this performance-grade loudspeaker and made it lighter (38 lbs/17.2 kg) and more powerful.
Own the Stage with Digital Wireless
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system (to be ordered separately).
Built-in Mixing Capability
The B115D’s integrated 2-channel mixer features the same ultra low-noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made Behringer mixers legendary, and the individual Mic/Line inputs accept virtually any level signal you’re likely to run across.
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 1,000 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B115D delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. Behringer has gone the extra mile – driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive—but what about the part of the system you hear? When you buy a Behringer active loudspeaker, you can rest assured the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. The B115D cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B115D is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including mounting on standard speaker poles, vertical placement atop subwoofers, or even laid on the side for use as onstage monitor wedges. The B115D’s extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike.
Which Speaker Should I Buy?
Well, let’s start with your application… are you giving a speech in a hotel ballroom – or rocking out at the local bar or dance club? Whether to choose one speaker cabinet over another depends on your bass requirements. A 15" woofer has about 40% more surface area with which to move air than a 12" and that translates into more bass. So if you’re addressing a small meeting, or jamming at the coffee house, the B112D might be all you’ll ever need. But if you’re providing disco in a busy nightclub, hosting Karaoke night in your living room, or just need to crank it up louder, then the B115D may be a better choice.
The EUROLIVE B115D active PA loudspeaker stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance – even when pushed to the limit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.