High-Performance Active 500-Watt 12" PA Subwoofer with Built-In Stereo Crossover
- High-performance 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 12'' long-excursion transducer with high-temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for "bulletproof" punch and impact
- State-of-the-art 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal, and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Our EUROLIVE B1200D-PRO 500-Watt active subwoofer provides the ultimate in low-frequency reproduction, and the built-in stereo crossover makes it ideally suited for use with any of our active 2-way loudspeakers. Packed with a powerful 500-Watt Class-D amplifier, 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) transducer, and an incredible array of professional features, the B1200DPRO produces extreme levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems!
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, they are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable, and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Behringer’s LF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER active subwoofer, you can rest assured that the transducer inside has been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. The B1200D-PROactive subwoofer is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels: 122 dB (Full Space, 1 W @ 1 m), with a frequency range of 45 - 180 Hz.
The B1200D-PRO features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A Boost Frequency knob targets a boost frequency between 45 Hz and 90 Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a +10 dB boost. The B1200DPRO also has a High Cut dial that provides precision control over the upper-corner frequency of the subwoofer’s amplifier.
Which Speaker Do I Need?
As you have probably noticed, we make these subwoofers in two different woofer sizes. Which one is right for you? An 18" woofer has more surface area with which to move air than a 15", which has more than a 12". If you’re running sound for a jazz combo in a dinner club, a single B1200D-PRO might be all you’ll need. But if you need to serve up pulse-pounding techno at a large, standing-room-only dance club, you might need a pair of B1500D-PROs, or even B1800D-PROs to really ignite the dance floor.
The B1200D-PRO PA subwoofer stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Lightweight and powerful, with custom-designed transducers, 500 Watts of Class-D power, and a state-of-the-art onboard active stereo crossover, the B1200D-PRO is ideal for any music application – at a price that is unheard of in this class.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.