High-Performance Active 3000-Watt PA Subwoofer with 15" Turbosound Speaker and Built-In Stereo Crossover
- High-performance 3000-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- World-famous, British engineered 15" Turbosound speaker
- Extremely high sound pressure level and incredibly accurate bass
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for "bulletproof" punch and impact
- State-of-the-art 3000-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal, RMS and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Behringer's Eurolive B1500XP 3000-Watt active subwoofer provides the ultimate in low-frequency reproduction, and the built-in stereo crossover makes it ideally suited for use with any of their active 2-way loudspeakers. Loaded with an all-new 3000-Watt Class-D amplif, Turbosound 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) transducer, and an incredible array of professional features, the B1500XP produces extreme levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems. Packaged in a completely redesigned and lightweight enclosure, the B1500XP is our most robust and articulate subwoofer design ever!
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, they are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable, and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts while using less energy and protecting the environment.
TURBOSOUND - The Sound Difference
Behringer is proud to incorporate world-famous, custom-engineered Turbosound speakers and amplifier technology into select products for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction. The B1500XP features a truly-inspired 15" Turbosound speaker with an impressive 3000 Watts of power handling, enough to meet all your amplification needs. Find out more about Turbosound’s amazing legacy by visiting their extensive website.
The B1500XP features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A Boost Frequency knob targets a boost frequency between 45 Hz and 90 Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a +10 dB boost. The B1500XP also has a High Cut dial that provides precision control over the upper-corner frequency of the subwoofer’s amplifier. The High Cut dial does not affect the Thru signals, only signals directed to the subwoofer (however, it does affect the Output socket signals sent out to full-range speakers). A Level knob controls the input gain, and the Phase switch reverses the output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. LEDs show operational status at a glance, including power, signal present, and input overloads. Rounding out this stellar set of features is an RMS and Peak limiter, which provides the ultimate in protection for the RBOSOUND LF driver.
Which Speaker Do I Need?
As you have probably noticed, Behringer makes these subwoofers in two different woofer sizes. Which one is right for you? An 18" woofer has more surface area with which to move air than a 15". If you’re running sound for a jazz combo in a dinner club, a single B1500XP might be all you’ll need. But if you need to serve up pulse-pounding techno at a large, standing-room-only dance club, you might need a pair of B1800XPs to really ignite the dance floor.
The B1500XP PA subwoofer stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Lightweight, but massively powerful with 3000 Watts of Class-D power, a Turbosound LF transducer, and state-of-the-art onboard active stereo crossover, the B1500XP is ideal for any music application – at a price that is unheard of in this class.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.