Behringer System 15
- Pre-assembled” SYSTEM 15“modular synthesizer with 16 vintage sounding modules from the ’70s
- 1x 921A OSCILLATOR DRIVER with 2x 921B VCOs and 1x 921 VCO provide you with 3 fully featured voices
- 1x CP3A-M 4 input mixer with master level, 4 outputs and 2 sets of 4 multiples
- 1x CP35 ATTENUATOR module with 4 linked attenuators, 2 sets of 4 multiples and reference voltages
- 1x 961 INTERFACE module converts multiple V-trig to S-trig for compatibility with other Eurorack modules
- 1x 914 FIXED FILTER BANK with 12 active bandpass filters ranging from 125 Hz - 5.6 kHz and LP/HP filters
- 1x 923 FILTERS module with 6 dB low and high pass filters plus white/pink noise sources
- 1x 904B VOLTAGE CONTROLLED HIGH PASS FILTER and 1x 904A VOLTAGE CONTROLLED LOW PASS FILTER
- 2x 902 VOLTAGE CONTROLLED AMPLIFIERS with 3 summed CV inputs plus dual audio inputs and outputs
- 2x 911 ENVELOPE GENERATORS with S-trig inputs and CV outputs
- 1x BP56 blank panel allow for expansion space for additional modules such as 960 sequential controllers
- 1x BP28 and 1x BP12 blank panels for a total of 96 HP expansion space
- 1x CM1A MIDI-to-CV converter enables control via MIDI keyboards or DAW, V-trig or S-trig outputs
- 1x EURORACK GO case including PSU
The first SYSTEM 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early '70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
We’re bringing back all those amazing modular synths that you’ve all come to know and love and we’re putting them in one neat package that’ll surely blow you away. Enter the Behringer SYSTEM 35. This is a pre-assembled “System 35” modular synthesizer that comes packed with 25 of our vintage sounding synth modules, mounted and fully powered in the super-sturdy EURORACK GO case. It even comes with some extra space for another one of our favourite things… more modules!
A Great Way to Start
The SYSTEM 35 is an amazing tool for those who are just starting down the psychedelic, neon-bathed road of modular synthesis. This whole setup comes equipped with two 921A OSCILLATOR DRIVERS, four 921B VCOs and a 921 VCO all of which provide five fully featured voices that you can adjust and tweak any way you want! The two CP3A-M MIXER modules allow you to mix up to four inputs each which you can then patch out to other modules. Want a nice pad to your song? Have one signal go to a delay module and have another go into a step sequencer or other modules in the SYSTEM 35 for more intricate patches and hours and hours of fun! The SYSTEM 35 also includes the CP35 ATTENUATOR module with 4 linked attenuators and two sets of 4 multiples and reference voltages. Connecting a single signal to the CP35’s first input will allow it to pass to all 4 outputs. This allows you to have up to 4 variable outputs of a single signal source. Also included are two banks of 4-point multiple circuits for you to be able to route multiple copies of input signals to other modules.
Time to Flex
Adding even more flexibility to the SYSTEM 35, the 961 INTERFACE module converts V-trig to S-trig and vice versa and can even convert any audio source you plug in to a V-trig to drive other modules in your setup. You can further shape and control a signal’s timbre and resonance with the 914 FIXED FILTER BANK which features 12 active bandpass filters ranging from 125 Hz to 5.6 kHz with additional Low Pass and High Pass filters. The 923 module features separate Low and High Pass filters each with their own dedicated frequency cut-off controls and has jacks for both pink and white noise.
The SYSTEM 35 also comes with a 992 CONTROL VOLTAGES module that allows you to mix and switch control voltages, 904B VOLTAGE CONTROLLED HIGH PASS FILTER and 904A VOLTAGE CONTROLLED LOW PASS FILTER, three 902 VOLTAGE CONTROLLED AMPLIFIERS, three 911 ENVELOPE GENERATORS and a CM1A MIDI-to-CV converter so you can control the SYSTEM 35 with a MIDI keyboard, sequencer or DAW, to truly round out this rig. We’ve even included a few blank panels in case you want to expand the SYSTEM 35 with even more modules! You don’t even have to worry about power as the included EURORACK GO case comes with its own PSU.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.