Please be informed that this item comes with an international adaptor, you will need to get SA converter for it.
\ Modded Out\" Analog Bass Line Synthesizer with VCO, MIDI-Controllable VCF and Sub-Harmonics Oscillator"
- “Modded Out” Bass Line synthesizer featuring the most legendary modifications.
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave-shaping circuitry
- Amazing 4-pole low-pass resonant filter with cut-off, resonance, envelope, decay, and accent controls
- Easy-to-use 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns
- Filter frequency fully controllable via MIDI C/C
- Earth-shattering sub-harmonics oscillator with switchable output level
- Authentic analog slide circuitry with external slide control
- Slide Time control allows for variable slide time (up to 6 times longer)
- Sweep Speed switch features 3 accent speed modes (slow, norm, fast)
- Accent Sweep switch features 3 sweep combinations with high resonance mode
- Filter FM control modulates frequency of the filter from the audio output of the VCA.
- Muffler circuitry features post VCA distortion with full bass response
- Dedicated Accent push button to manually activate the accent.
- Soft Attack control for wide range of attack times for non-accented notes
- Normal control for wide range of decay time for non-accented notes
- Accent control for wide range of decay time for accented notes
- Filter Tracking control for filter frequency tracking of the current note
- Overdrive control adds insane spice and edge to your sounds.
- Massive amount of CV and Gate in/outs for extreme creativity
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16-voice polyphony
- Premium quality VRs featuring high resolution and metal shafts for long lifecycle.
- 15 controls and 33 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters.
- MIDI and USB implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
Sometime after the release of the original TB-303, creative users realized that there was more to squeeze out of an already amazing bass machine, to produce sounds that were unique to themselves. As word started spreading about third-party mods adding more functions and many more ways to shape sounds, synth-heads around the world wanted to get their hands on a modded TB-303. Now it’s a lot easier to get that awesome “modded-out” sound with the Behringer TD-3-MO-AM, an ultra-affordable and faithful homage to the iconic synthesizer that’s capable of creating some fiery basslines and much more.
With its pure analog signal path, 16-step sequencer and authentic VCO, VCF and VCA filters, the TD-3-MO-AM is sure to become one of your favorite synthesizers.
Pure Analog Signal Path
Great care has been taken in engineering the TD-3-MO-AM, including the true to the original VCO, VCF and VCA designs and pure analog circuitry with matched transistors. This highly-focused attention to detail is what gives TD-3-MO-AM its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability, which covers a wide spectrum for you to create some super-funky bass lines and pounding rhythms that can keep you, and the crowd, grooving all night long.
Rock Right Out of The Box!
Your TD-3-MO-AM comes ready to rock, thanks to its default signal routing that doesn’t require lifting a single patch cable to instantly create amazing sounds. The highly-intuitive layout lets you easily tap into the inspired sounds of 1980s and ’90s wave, EDM and synth-pop music tracks that made history – or to design incredibly fat and original sounds that will make you a legend in your own right!
The TD-3-MO-AM includes an ultra-flexible sawtooth and square waveform Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO) that can be tuned, shaped and even overdriven just the way you want. The amazing 4-pole low-pass resonant filter has controls for cutoff, resonance, envelope, decay and accent that you can adjust and tweak to add tension and spice to your songs. When you want to go even lower, you can tap the Sub Oscillator button giving you an extra octave, more low end and a deeper sound.
Because it’s a “modded out” version of the original TD-3, there’s a whole plethora of amazing new features that will surely let you set your music apart such as a MIDI C/C controllable filter, variable slide time control, three-mode Sweep Speed switch, Accent Sweep Switch, a Soft Attack control and so much more! The TD-3-MO-AM is a truly a great addition to your current setup so you can start creating those tasty beats and basslines that you’ve always wanted.
-Number of voices Monophonic
-VCF 1 low pass
-Power input DC input connector
-Power switch Push button on/off
-MIDI In/Thru MIDI In and MIDI Thru, 5-pin DIN
-USB (MIDI) USB 2.0, type B
-Outputs Line output: 1/4" TRS, unbalanced, max. +8 dBu
-Output impedance 1.5 k Ω
-Headphones 3.5 mm TRS, max. 50 mW/32 Ω (1 KHz, 1% THD)
-Headphones output impedance 15 Ω
-Type Class compliant USB 2.0, type B
-Supported Operating Systems Windows 7 or higherMac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
-Inputs and Outputs (TS 3.5 mm)
-Inputs Filter in: -6 V to +6 V
-Filter FM in: 0 V to +12 V
-Filter CV in: 0 V to +12 V
-Accent in: off: 0 V, on: +12 V
-Slide in: off: 0 V, on: +3.3 V
-Gate in: off: 0 V, on: +3.3 V
-CV in: +1 V to +5 V
-Sync in: more than 2.5 V
-Outputs Accent out: off: 0 V, on: +6 V
-Gate out: off: 0 V, on: +12 V
-CV out: +1 V to +5 V (1 volt/oct)
-Filter out: -400 Mv to +400 Mv
-External power adapter (use only the supplied adapter) 9 VDC 670 mA
-Power consumption 4 W max.
-Operating temperature range 5°C – 40°C (41°F – 104°F)
-Dimensions (H x W x D) 56 x 305 x 165 mm (2.2 x 12 x 6.5")
-Weight 0.9 kg (2.0 lbs)
-Shipping weight 1.4 kg (3.1 lbs)
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.