The Shure Beta 57A is a precision-engineered dynamic microphone designed for professional live sound reinforcement and studio recording. A tight supercardioid pattern delivers high gain before feedback and maximum isolation from other sound sources, with minimum off-axis tone coloration.
- • Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- • Uniform supercardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- • Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for guitars, drums and vocals
- • Neodymium magnet for greater sensitivity and higher output
- • Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- • Dent-resistant steel mesh grille and enamel coated die-cast metal construction resist wear and abuse
Cartridge Type Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response 50 to 16,000 Hz
Polar Pattern Supercardioid
Output Impedance 150 Ω
Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage) −51 dBV/Pa (2.8 mV) Weight Net: 0.275 kg (0.6 lbs)
Connector Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.