Please be informed that this item comes with an international adaptor, you will need to get SA converter for it.
2,000-Watt Class-D Bass Amplifier with MOSFET Preamp, Compressor and DYNAMIZER Technology
- Ultra-high power, ultra-lightweight 2,000-Watt bass amplifier driven by classic MOSFET technology
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- High-voltage MOSFET preamplifier gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp
- Classic compressor increases sustain and smoothens out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- DYNAMIZER Power Management technology for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing
- Vintage-style VU meter for precise signal level control
- Dedicated 5-band EQ with Deep and Bright functions for ultimate sound shaping
- Switchable Shape filter for extreme sound range
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dedicated FX Loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- 2 parallel speaker output connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon*)
- Dual footswitch connector for Mute and FX Loop (footswitch FS112BX not included)
- Active cooling system with variable fan speed, DC and thermal overload protection
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The BEHRINGER ULTRABASS BX2000H is an ultra-versatile and incredibly powerful bass amplifier, packing an impressive 2,000 Watts of lightweight, Class-D power into its portable and well-designed chassis – with plenty of room left over for some amazing features. Inside you’ll find an exceptionally warm high-voltage MOSFET preamp, an expressively-dynamic classic compressor, as well as our DYNAMIZER technology that really packs a punch! Together with a complete and wide-ranging EQ section, an integral balanced DI, dedicated FX Loop and more, the BX2000H will see you through every demand of your playing career – from the rehearsal room to the concert hall!
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
MOSFET Preamp - High-Voltage, High-Headroom Tube Sound
BEHRINGER ’s revolutionary high-voltage MOSFET preamplifier redefines solid-state bass tone, providing the sound, feel and immense dynamics of an authentic tube amp. Like with real vacuum tubes, our new MOSFET design equally operates at high voltages, providing this preamp with unheard of headroom to honor all of your playing dynamics; from your subtly-nuanced signature riff s and bass lines, to your most powerful, attention-grabbing solos. The BX2000H is all about tone, and this highly-versatile and responsive MOSFET preamp provides an abundance of headroom for consistently crystal-clear and faithful sound reproduction – no matter what style of music your gig calls for.
Studio-Quality Compressor - Stairway to Heaven
Our studio-grade compressor is based on classic and famous studio equipment from the 70’s. This totally transparent and musical compressor design allows your full dynamic range to shine through until your signal reaches the compression threshold, which is indicated by the highly visible status LED. The compressor increases sustain and gently smooths out signal peaks, which is especially handy when you’re laying down the funk, à la slap and pop – or hammering home your most-aggressive metal lines. The resulting output level lets you unleash powerful and impact-laden bass lines, while still sitting right where you need to be in the mix!
DYNAMIZER Technology - The Secret Weapon
What is known as Parallel_Compression or “New York” compression, is a dynamic range compression technique used as a secret weapon in high-end sound recording and mixing. Parallel compression is achieved by mixing an unprocessed “dry”, or lightly compressed, signal with a heavily compressed version of the same signal. Rather than bringing down the highest peaks for the purpose of dynamic gain reduction, it reduces the dynamic range by bringing up the softest sounds, adding audible detail. It is most often used on stereo percussion buses in recording and mixdown, on electric bass, and on vocals in recorded and live concert mixes.
Now this amazing technology is available to you! We have integrated parallel compression in our DYNAMIZER technology to provide you with tone and dynamics that are unheard of to date. By working directly with the amplifier, our DYNAMIZER technology adds incredible detail and powerful, fat punch, so your sound is always impeccable, whether you’re playing super-soft – or at the extreme volume levels that push a dB-meter to the max! DYNAMIZER allows you to take full advantage of every single Watt of your amplifier!
As bass players ourselves, we know that only the ultimate in tonal flexibility will do, so we designed the BX2000H to satisfy the most-demanding bassist – you! It all starts with the vintage-style VU meter for precise input signal level monitoring. That signal is handed off to an extremely musical 5-band EQ that helps you easily dial-in any tone you can imagine. And since we all want a little extra sometimes, BX2000H’s Deep and Bright switches are always there to launch your tone into the sonic stratosphere! Add to this a dedicated and switchable Shape filter, which offers an extremely wide sonic palate and powerful control over the character of your tone, and you’ve got all the tone-shaping ability you could ever need. A handy Mute switch allows you to tune up silently, and the separate Active and Passive inputs allow you to jump between your favorite basses in a flash.
Equally adept in the studio, on the stage or in your practice room, the BEHRINGER BX2000H is replete with convenient options and connectivity to help you get the job done. For recording and live performance applications, we’ve provided a world-class, balanced DI output, pre-configured Post-EQ so that the massive tone you produce on stage has the same impact in the back row. Also included is a dedicated FX Loop for connecting your external effects.
Dual professional twist-lock sockets (compatible with Neutrik Speakon* cables) ensure that every last drop of your tone is delivered to your speaker cabinet, and we’ve even provided connectivity for our optional FSB112BX footswitch right from the front panel, so you can remotely-control Mute and FX Loop functions. Protecting your investment, an active cooling system with variable fan speed, DC and thermal overload protection keeps your amp from getting as hot as your licks.
Everything You Need in One Package
The BX2000H is the stuff that bassists’ dreams are made of – a completely customizable front end and 5-band EQ section built around an astonishingly warm and sweet-sounding MOSFET preamp, mated to a remarkably potent, DYNAMIZER-regulated 2,000-Watt power section. The BX2000H includes all the extras – DI out, FX Loop, dual speaker outputs, and optional footswitch compatibility – that the modern player demands.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.