Ultra-Lightweight 300-Watt 2-Channel Bass Amplifier Head with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer, Ultrabass Processor and Compressor
- Ultra-compact 300-Watt 2-channel bass amplifier
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and ultra-lightweight
- Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultra-musical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
- Revolutionary ''see what you play'' FBQ frequency indicator for instant sound shaping
- Switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- Integrated Compressor smooths out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Dual footswitch for channel select and Ultrabass function included
- Separate Headphone output?perfect for quiet practicing
- Balanced XLR DI and Line outputs for direct connection to your mixing console
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dedicated FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Rack mount brackets included
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The ULTRABASS BXD3000H is a 300-Watt 2-channel bass amp head designed specifically for the bass player who requires the ultimate in tonal versatility. With 300 Watts of immaculate Class-D output, you’ll have more than enough power to serve up tight and punchy bottom-end for a wide range of performance applications.
But power is not all the BXD3000H has to off er – you get 2-channel operation for everything from super-clean tones to sweet distortion-laced grind; a 7-band graphic EQ, with our revolutionary “See-What-You- Play” FBQ frequency indicator that allows you to instantly call up your favorite sounds; a switchable ULTRABASS subharmonics processor for massive depth; a built-in Compressor, for your slap licks, and a host of other professional features and I/O options – and it all weighs less than 7.7 lbs/3.5 kg!
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Secret Weapon #1
Tone. That’s what it all comes down to – and the BXD3000H really delivers! Channel 1 provides squeaky-clean operation for the most true-to-life sound of your bass. If you prefer a more aggressive sound, switch to Channel 2 via the front panel button, or the supplied dual-function footswitch (Channel and ULTRABASS) – and use Gain 2 to dial in the perfect amount of grind. For even more tonal variation, we’ve provided our proprietary Shape control, which lets you call up a broad range of sounds – anything from mild to wild! And if your gig calls for two basses, say a fretted and a fretless, you can use Channel 2 and the Shape control to fine-tune the sound of that second instrument.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.