From the manufacturer
Wherever you are on your musical journey, and no matter your budget, you shouldn’t have to compromise on sound quality. Meet the CT–X5000. The AiX Sound Source delivers its stunning sound that makes it a must-have for keyboardists of any level who need a portable instrument.
What truly sets the CT–X5000 apart from other portable keyboards is its heart: The powerful AiX Sound Source. This technology makes the CT–X5000 sound like a keyboard costing hundreds, if not thousands of dollars more.
Play a grand piano, and hear a meticulously-recorded 9-foot grand in a virtual concert hall. Play an electric piano, and hear vintage phasers and amplifier models that take you back in time. Play a flute, trumpet, or saxophone, and hear natural breath and vibrato. Play a bass, and hear the player switch techniques based on how hard you press the keys. Play a synth, and add an arpeggiator and drum part, and create an EDM hit.
Use the category select buttons to explore the 800 Tones, and edit parameters like attack, release, filter cutoff and resonance. Connect an expression pedal (sold separately) to control volume or other parameters, and assign the Modulation Button to control vibrato, rotary speaker speed, or just about anything else for a seamless and dynamic performance.
The CT-X5000 has 100 powerful and editable DSP effects, including phasers, flangers, rotary speaker simulation, dynamics processing, and much more. These effects can be extensively modified so you can dial in the perfect sound. There are also 20 delays, 16 choruses, and 32 reverbs that can be applied to the mix.
With hundreds of built-in Rhythms, you’ll always have a band ready to jam. The variety of Rhythms spans the globe as well as the history of popular music. Each Rhythm includes four variations, and can be edited to suit your needs. You’ll find old favorites and chart-topping hits, all played with incredibly realistic instruments that sound better than ever. The drum kits come alive with authentic acoustic drums, vintage drum machine sounds, and a huge collection of percussion instruments and sound effects.
The CT-X5000's convenient performance features keep you in control. Once you've set up the CT-X5000 with your choice of Tones, Rhythms and other settings, you can save a Registration for instant recall right when you need it. There are eight convenient Registration buttons, with 16 banks giving you a total of 128 Registrations that can be quickly selected during your performance. Bright red backlights let you know which Registration is currently selected. Four Phrase Pads give you instant access to musical gestures, percussion loops, sound effects, or whatever else you need in the moment.
When songwriting, you can quickly capture your inspiration with the 17-track recorder, then sculpt your tracks with quantization and other editing tools.
The CT-X5000’s class-compliant USB-MIDI port connects to any Mac, PC, Android or iOS device with no drivers or installation needed. The included music rest is designed to support tablets. There is also a USB device port, which can be used to play audio files or save your custom Tones, Rhythms and Songs.
The CT–X5000’s 30-watt speaker system is protected by tough metal grills, and packs more than enough power to play a small venue without an external amplifier.
The CT-X5000 delivers far more than you would expect in a compact, lightweight and rugged instrument. If you’ve been holding out for a keyboard that offers class-leading sound quality, ease of use, and creative tools, the CT-X5000 is ready to inspire you.
- KEYBOARD 61 keys, TOUCH RESPONSE : 3 types, off, TOUCH ON/OFF BUTTON : No
- TONE GENERATOR TECHNOLOGY : AiX, POLYPHONY : 64
- LCD SIZE : 4.3" x 1.5", BACK LIGHT : Yes
- NUMERIC KEYPAD Yes
- TONES 800, WORLD TONES : 47, CATEGORY BUTTON : Yes, PIANO BUTTON : Yes, USER TONES : 100
- LAYER LOWER1, LOWER2, UPPER1, UPPER2
- PORTAMENTO (BUTTON) Yes
- PANEL SUSTAIN Yes
- EFFECTS SYSTEM REVERB TYPE : 32 types, SYSTEM CHORUS TYPE : 16 types, SYSTEM DELAY TYPE : 20 types, DSP TYPE : 100 types, VIRTUAL HALL / ULTRA WIDE : Included in reverb, MASTER EQ : 10 types + 1 User
- RHYTHMS 235, RHYTHM VARIATION : 4, TAP BUTTON with AUTO START : Yes, SYNCHRO STOP : Yes, ONE TOUCH PRESET : Yes, AUTO HARMONIZE : Yes, USER RHYTHMS : 50, FINGERING ASSIST : Yes, INDIAN RHYTHMS : 13, CHINESE RHYTHMS : 15
- METRONOME Yes, SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH RHYTHM : Yes
- ARPEGGIATOR 150 types
- MUSIC PRESET 310 types
- SONGS 30, LESSON FUNCTON : Yes, USER SONGS : Yes (direct play from usb flash drive)
- REGISTRATION SET : 8 set X 16 banks, FREEZE FUNCTION : Yes, LED : Yes, PEDAL SW ASSIGNABLE : Yes
- MIXER 42 Part
- TRANSPOSE Yes
- TUNING Yes
- OCTAVE SHIFT Yes
- SCALE SETTING PRESET : 17
- MIDI RECORDER TRACKS : 17, SONGS : 10, MEMORY CAPACITY : 40,000 notes (for each song), EDIT FUCNTION : Yes
- PHRASE RECORDER Yes, USER PHRASES : 100, EDIT FUNCTION : Yes
- TERMINALS PHONES : Yes, PEDAL : 2, AUDIO-IN : Yes, USB TO HOST : Yes, USB TO DEVICE : Yes, LINE-OUT : Yes (R, L/MONO), MIC-IN : Yes
- MELODY CANCEL BY AUDIO-INYes
- MELODY CANCEL BY AUDIO-IN PLAYERYes
- EXPANSION TONE / RHYTHM / SONG
- SPEAKERS 3.9" x 2
- AMPLIFIER 30W
- POWER SUPPLY DC 24V
- MUSIC STAND Yes (Tablet Supported)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.