Please be informed that this item comes with an international adaptor, you will need to get SA converter for it.
Ultra-High Precision Digital 24-Bit/96 kHz Loudspeaker Management System
- 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High-end 96 kHz converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (120 dB)
- Precise Dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- "Zero"-attack Limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
- Four different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave
- Adjustable Delays for all inputs and outputs?allow manual or automatic correction for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences
- 60 user-defined internal presets storable
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The ULTRADRIVE DCX2496LE is the answer to making your venue sound like it was tuned by the pros. Over the past years the DCX2496 has become an industry standard and several hundred thousand units have been employed in high-end touring as well as install applications. The new DCX2496 “LE” version offers the same impeccable audio performance as the original DCX2496, but with reduced functionality as many customers do not require the digital inputs and outputs of the standard version. The DCX2496LE is the perfect way to manage a multi-speaker sound system in any sized venue – from cinema to sanctuary to concert hall. Featuring 2 inputs, 6 outputs and 24-bit/96 kHz high-end AD/DA converters, this state-of-the-art processor will take your system to the next level and beyond.
Superb Connectivity and Impeccable Sound Quality
With 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs on servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors and four different mono and stereo output operating modes, you get maximum flexibility in just one rack space. Superb high-end Cirrus Logic* 24-bit/96 kHz AD and DA converters give you ultimate signal integrity and an incredible dynamic range.
Huge Processing Power
Speaker protection and processing are the cornerstones for any speaker management system. The DCX2496LE features precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization, plus extremely musical parametric EQs that can be applied to all I/O for high-precision signal sculpting. 6 outputs with individual crossover filters, including your choice of Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley designs, each with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave – perfect for optimizing any 2, 3, or 4-way system. Finally, our “Zero”-attack limiters provide the ultimate in loudspeaker protection on all output channels.
In addition to the plethora of EQ filter and crossover options, the DCX2496LE offers adjustable delays for all I/O, allowing you to either manually, or automatically correct for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences in order to perfectly configure your delay-line speakers. You can store up to 60 user-defined presets internally for quick recall any time you change location. The DCX2496LE gives you the rock-solid solution for great sound – show after show!
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.