Professional 4-Channel Active DI-Box, Booster and Line Isolator
- Professional and multi-purpose 4-channel direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned Behringer OT-1 transformers
- Total of +18 dB gain boost in three +6 dB increments for pre-amplification of low-level signals
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Switchable -20 dB output attenuation
- Neutrik* combo and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Powered via external DC power supply (included) with optional battery powered operation (sold separately)
ULTRA-DI PRO DI4800A
THE ULTRA-DI PRO DI4800A gives you 4 first-class DI channels in a single rack space. Each channel is equipped with one input (XLR or ¼” TRS) and two XLR Outputs at the front and back to connect to your amp or monitor console allowing for 8 outputs in all. Plus, the DI4800A is designed to accommodate virtually any input signal, with a switchable output attenuation of -20 dB, while our highly acclaimed OT-1 output transformers ensure pristine and powerful output.
Direct Injection (DI) boxes make it possible to connect guitars, basses and keyboards (as well as other line-level devices) to audio mixers and recorders. The DI4800A takes the DI box to the next level by providing +6 dB and +12 dB gain switches for a total of +18 dB of gain boost perfect for amplifying low-level signals. The DI4800A also features a -20 dB attenuation switch per channel, gold-plated XLR output connectors which provide reliable, low-noise operation and per channel ground-lift switches to eliminate ground-loop hum issues.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.