Highly Intuitive Looper Pedal with 5 Minutes of Looping Time, Analog-Dry-Through and True Bypass
- Highly intuitive looper pedal provides only the essential looping features for total simplicity of use
- 5 minute looper with unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when pedal is off
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- Internal memory retains loops even after power down
- Ultra-simple single-knob operation sets loop playback volume
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
DITTO LOOPER is the looper you will try once and love for life – and you’ve gotta try it. We’ve built onto all that is good about the best loopers, trimmed all the nonessential, mood-killing tech hoopla, and designed a 5-minute looper that is intuitive, tons of fun, sounds great – and won’t break the bank!
- Designed by guitarists, for guitarists
• Super intuitive
• Great sound
DITTO LOOPER was designed from the ground up with guitarists in mind. Hey, we play too, so it just made sense. We made sure DITTO LOOPER takes up minimal space on your board, but still has the essential “make your guitar-heart jump” features, such as True Bypass and Analog-Dry-Through to ensure your tone remains uncolored.
One Knob to Rule Them All
DITTO LOOPER simply loops, and it does it really well! It’s ‘one knob’ button may seem like a minimalist approach, but all the essentials are there: Record, Undo/Redo, Stop and Erase are all accessed via different foot commands that always make sense, whether you are building loops, changing from one part to the next (we’re looking at you, live performers), or adding layers to a song.
Appeal to Your Inner Audiophile
If you know our products, you’re used to things sounding great. We made absolutely sure this also applies to DITTO LOOPER, so the loops produced are in 24-bit uncompressed high-quality audio. Why settle for less if you love tone?
True to Tone
You love tone and so do we, that’s why our design philosophy testifies to that. With optimized headroom and True Bypass, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity. And whether DITTO LOOPER is on or off, your precious dry sound always passes through in all its pure analog glory thanks to the Analog-Dry-Through design.
How Do You Ditto?
DITTO LOOPER makes looping as easy as 1-2-3. So easy to setup and simple to use, DITTO LOOPER makes control intuitive yet flexible, so you can focus on what matters most: playing and performing. You press once to record, press once again to play the loop. Press once to add another layer of sounds, which you can repeat until you run out of ideas. You can even Undo or Redo a layer, press twice to stop, or press and hold to clear the loop.
Ah, if only life were this simple.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.