Professional 5-Channel DJ Mixer with Advanced Digital Effects and BPM Counter
- Professional 5-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with stylish, black design
- State-of-the-art digital effects with advanced parameter control
- Intelligent dual auto-BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Super-smooth Ultraglide faders with up to 500,000 life cycles
- Awesome adjustable XPQ stereo surround effect
- VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Additional 3-way kill switches with extremely steep frequency separation
- Monitor function with master/cue balance control and split option
- Auto-talkover function with separate depth control
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
PRO MIXER DJX750
The PRO MIXER DJX750 DJ Mixer merges intuitive operation with built-in digital effects processing for clean, transparent sound that will set your dance floor on fire! This 5-channel ultra-low noise mixer features our super-smooth Ultraglide faders and VCA-controlled Crossfader for an incredible lifespan; state-of-the-art 24-Bit digital effects with advanced parameter control; dual built-in BPM Counters with Sync Lock and Beat Assist to ensure your tracks merge seamlessly every time – plus a host of other truly-professional appointments.
Live Large with More Mediums!
If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the DJX750 can mix it! You get 2 dual-stereo Phono/Line channels, 1 Phono/CD channel and 1 Line/CD channel – plus a dedicated Mic channel with Mic On button and Talk level control. All channels feature independent Gain controls and 3-band EQs – full Kill on channels 1 - 4, which also provide 10-LED metering. The DJX750 also has enough built-in high-quality phono preamps to handle up to 3 turntables.
Because your voice is your instrument, the DJX750 features a dedicated mic channel with a built-in Talkover function that automatically detects your voice and brings down the volume of the music track (referred to as “ducking”), so your voice is always out front. Vocal fine-tuning is handled by the onboard 3-band EQ, which provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut at Low (80 Hz), Mid (2.5 k), and High (12 kHz) frequency centers – for an extremely broad tonal palette. Also included in the remarkable DJX750 is our proprietary XPQ 3D stereo surround effect, which lets you create a much broader and enhanced stereo image.
When we began design on the DJX750, we knew we had to do something very special. We took our best analog DJ mixer and revved up the FX processor, putting advanced parameter control right at your fingertips. No longer confined to rigid presets that limit creativity, you can change FX parameters on-the-fly, pushing your performance to the next level. In no time at all, you’ll be creating powerful sets with your own custom-tailored effects sounds, all of which can be controlled in real-time. Adjustable parameters include Bit Crusher depth, manual filter sweeps, Panning (LFO Rate), delay/echo time and much more. You can even set delay and echo timing relative to the internal BPM counter for extremely-musical results. Really good digital effects add the finishing touch to any solid performance, and ours are exceptional! With 33 outstanding effects to choose from, including an assortment of Phase Shifters, Flangers, Reverbs, Delays and more, your audience won’t know what hit them. There are even Auto Filter and Voice Changer effects that will take your show to a whole new level.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.