32 Input, 16 Output Stage Box with 32 Midas Microphone Preamplifiers, ULTRANET and ADAT Interfaces
- 32 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers with switchable 48 V phantom power
- 16 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- ULTRANET personal monitoring system connectivity for in-ear applications
- Digital audio and control connectivity for Turbosound speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Dual AES50 SuperMAC ports for cascading additional DL16 stageboxes no merger or router required
- Automatic AES50 stage-split mode when connected between Midas M32 Series FOH and monitor consoles
- Dual ADAT outputs providing 16-channel digital output on two optical TOSLINK* connectors
- 2 AES-3 ports (AES/EBU), for directly connecting PA system controllers with digital inputs
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- Mute All function for quietly patching any inputs on stage
- MIDI In/Out for bidirectional communication between Midas M32 Series console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 and ULTRANET network ports
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live-entertainment production workflow. The DL32 is the perfect solution for connecting the onstage talent with your Front of House (FOH) console, and the rest of the world – the I/O packed and highly affordable DL32 digital stage box. The DL32 provides 32 Midas PRO Series remote-controllable mic preamps, plus 16 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end – and all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable (up to 100 m / 328'). While Klark Teknik, the industry-leader in high-end digital audio processing, invented the AES50 SuperMAC technology that made it all possible – our superb scale of production makes the DL32 so very affordable.
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since our formation in the 1970s, we have had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations worldwide, legendary consoles, such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 have quickly become industry standards.
We have earned an impeccable reputation due to our no-compromise approach to audio and build quality, and in particular for our Award-winning Mic Preamps, which are considered by industry experts as the industry’s best-sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality.
When used as part of a complete M32 system, two DL32 Stage Boxes can be cascaded via the built-in AES50 ports, providing connectivity for up to 64 mic/line inputs, 32 balanced outputs and the ULTRANET port allows direct connection to Turbosound iQ Series loudspeakers and the Behringer POWERPLAY P-16 Personal Monitoring System – which can feed up to 48 individual monitor mixers. We also included 2 optical ADAT sockets and AES-3 (AES/EBU) for connecting to outboard devices, a convenient USB port for system updates via your PC – plus MIDI I/O for lighting systems and sound module control.
Ecosystem and Beyond
The DL32 was initially designed with our M32 Digital Mixing Console in mind, but any mixingboard with AES50 networking capability can still tap directly into the DL32’s powerful feature set.For instance, a DL32 and M32C could be jointly utilised to create a remote controlled digital mixingsystem in only 4U. Another prime application might include the M32C providing independentmonitor mix duties, while also relaying and sharing all I/O with the main console – an M32, or anyother digital mixer that supports MADI, Dante, ADAT or AES50 I/O. Reasonably priced option cards to replace the standard 32 x 32 channel USB interface are separately available for that exact purpose.You can even mix the complete show from the onstage M32C via dedicated remote control apps. And since the DL32 and M32C communicate via AES50, they can be separated by up to 100 m (328')of CAT5 cabling, should that be more convenient for the venue.
ULTRANET – Seamless Integration
The world-renowned engineers at Klark Teknik, Midas, Turbosound and Behringer have all come together to create something truly innovative that will change your live and studio workflow forever – welcome to ULTRANET. This revolutionary technology seamlessly transmits up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.