Please be informed that this item comes with an international adaptor, you will need to get SA converter for it.
Midas DM16 16-Channel Analogue Mixer
16 Input Analogue Live and Studio Mixer with Midas Microphone Preamplifiers
- Live performance and studio recording analogue mixer with 16 input channels
- 12 mono input channels with award-winning Midas microphone preamplifiers
- 2 electronically-balanced stereo line input channels on 1/4" TRS connectors
- 3 band EQ on mono channels with swept mid band
- 2 aux sends with pre/post fader switching
- 60 mm precision long-life faders
- Rugged chassis construction for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
The compact DM16 honours your stage or studio desktop space, while providing incredible sonic performance, amazing versatility – and an unheard of level of affordability.
What is the secret behind DM16’s superb, studio-quality sound? The DM16 features 12 award-winning, MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with true +48 V Phantom Power, acclaimed by audio engineers the world over for their transparency and nuanced low noise, high-headroom design. Add to this TRS Line Inputs on all 16 channels (8 mono and 2 stereo), mono channel Inserts and 3-band EQ with mid-frequency sweep, 2 switchable pre/post-fader aux sends, 2 monitor outs and 2-track RCA I/O, and you have an analogue work of art – the fully featured DM16!
Live Performance and Studio Recording
With 16 channels, the DM16 has more than enough microphone and line inputs to manage a small band or worship team with channels to spare – both on the stage and in the studio. It is also the ideal choice for use as a keyboard or drum sub-mixer for larger scale performances.
Dedicated Stereo Inputs
Line channels 13/14 - 15/16 are dedicated stereo channels, making them ideal for stereo instruments, such as keyboards – and can also be used for mono signals thanks to a convenient balance control on each 2-channel grouping. These channels can also be used as return inputs for signals sent external effects processing equipment.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The 3-band channel EQ on our DM16 mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. The sweepable mid-frequency band provides a broad tonal palette with which to finetune the ideal signal. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Dual Aux Sends
The DM16 is also equipped with 2 aux sends with pre/post fader switching for added versatility. Users can select to use them for external effects processing, custom monitor mixes, or a combination of the two. Additional monitoring outputs are provided of the main mix for stage or studio monitor applications.
All of DM16 mixer’s 60 mm faders have been carefully designed to provide a long life of highly precise level setting, ensuring repeatable and flawless performance for many years to come.
Quality is Job #1
While some manufacturers cut quality when they design small mixers, we understand that every mixer should provide uncompromising performance and a robust feature set. The very embodiment of quality, from its rugged construction and top-of-the-range components to that unmistakable Midas sound – the DM16 is a truly professional audio console.
No matter what your audio mixing needs, the DM16 provides the performance and features required to take your talent to the next level, at a price that is custom-tailored for the budget-savvy user. Professional sound quality, our legendary Midas mic preamps, 3-band EQs with sweepable mids, and much more make the DM16 mixer ideal for both your live gigs and recording. Try one out today, or feel free to order yours online.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.