USB 2.0 Expansion Module with up to 32 Bidirectional Channels
- USB 2.0 expansion module for Midas and Behringer digital consoles
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz of recording and playback
- Simultaneous computer audio recording and playback
- Operates from console USB device clock
- Enables remote control of compatible DAW software via emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Seamless computer integration for virtual sound checks and software plug-ins
- Ultra-low latency ASIO* drivers available for Windows
- Class-compliant USB design compatible with Mac OS X CoreAudio* - no driver required
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The Klark Teknik DN32-USB is a 32 x 32-channel USB audio interface card that instantly expands your Midas M32 or Behringer X32 mixer’s recording and playback capabilities. With the DN32-USB installed in your console’s expansion slot, you can effortlessly multitrack and play back up to 32 channels of high-quality 24-Bit, 48 kHz audio directly to your Mac* or Windows* computer, perform “virtual sound checks”, and remotely control your DAW software – all from the comfort of your favourite chair.
Low-Latency 24-Bit 32 x 32-Channel Duplexing
Thanks to its low-latency 32-channel, bidirectional audio I/O via USB 2.0 and USB-MIDI capability, the DN32-USB allows you to easily manage and record large studio sessions or run live performances with outboard processing. With six available configurations to choose from, you can route either all or just a subset of your channels through your computer’s processor, which allows the use of your favourite DAW studio plugins for live sound production.
Remote Control of Your DAW
Designed to work hand-in-hand with Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols, the DN32-USB integrated MIDI interface enables the use of your console’s Group fader section for unparalleled control over a broad range of popular DAWs – turning your mixing console into the control centre of your recording and mixdown workflow!
The DN32-USB can also speed up your sound checks considerably. By multitracking the band to your computer during a live performance, you can then play back those pre-recorded tracks through the console for a fast and easy pre-soundcheck, long before the band arrives at the next venue. For maximum convenience, you can also store two ‘Snippets’ that toggle your live mic inputs to USB playback, and put those on two user assignable buttons. Add this to your Midas M32 or Behringer X32’s powerful built-in scene management, and you have all the tools needed to create highly accurate FOH and monitor mixes that will need only minor adjustments when the band shows up.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.