Bi-Amped 250-Watt Monitor Speaker System with 12" Woofer, 3" Tweeter and Feedback Filter
- Lightweight 250-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth, and dynamic range
- True bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs and Volume controls
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 3" Tweeter for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and very low power consumption
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Building on the legacy of Behringer's wildly successful EUROLIVE F1220A, we are proud to present the even more powerful EUROLIVE F1220D. This 250-Watt active monitor system features a 3-band EQ, so you can tweak the Highs, Mids, and Lows for a clear, true sense of your performance; a long-excursion 12" woofer for punchy and deep bass, and a high-performance 3" high-frequency compression driver for the ultimate in sound quality. And thanks to the Class-D technology we employed in the onboard 250-Watt amplifier, the F1220D weighs less than most passive monitor wedges (23.6 lbs/10.7 kg), making them easy to transport and set up.
Beauty is Much More Than Skin Deep
Inside the F1220D active monitor is the equivalent of a 2-way electronic crossover, a graphic equalizer, a parametric equalizer, a mic preamp, and a Class-D power amp! A long-excursion 12" driver delivers deep, punchy low end, while the 3" compression driver, mounted in a custom-designed horn, provides ultra-wide dispersion of clean, crisp highs.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to Behringer’s revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, Behringer is able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks.
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 250 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered through separately- powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the F1220D delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of our competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separates the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance, BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile – driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? We never cut corners on our transducers (woofers and tweeters), and we never just pull what we have off the shelf. Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition.
Speaking of Control...
The F1220D doesn’t just sound great, it gives you instant control of your monitor, even during your performance – something passive monitors simply cannot deliver! Need more volume? Turn the LEVEL dial until the desired volume is reached, getting too much bass or treble? Just reach down and tweak the 3-band EQ (High, Mid, Low) to tailor a rich, exciting sound. We’ve even provided the first line of defense against feedback, a dedicated Frequency dial you can adjust to eliminate troublesome mic squeals. Total control is always right at your fingertips with the EUROLIVE F1220D.
Instant PA System
You can set up an instant sound system with just one F1220D and a microphone or MP3 player. Thanks to the built-in preamp, you can connect a dynamic mic directly to the F1220D and raise and lower the volume with the Level control.
When is a monitor more than a monitor? When it’s used as an instrument amplifier. Yes, you read that right; the F1220D can also be used as an onstage amp for keyboards, acoustic guitar, electric violin, etc. You name it – if it’s got either a mic or line-level output, you can connect it to the F1220D.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.