Automatic and Ultra-Fast Feedback Destroyer/Parametric EQ with 24 FBQ Filters
- High-performance 2-channel Feedback Destroyer and Parametric EQ
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 24 frequencies
- Ultra-narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping the highest sonic quality
- "Set-and-forget" default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
- Single-Shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback plus locks the filter until you reset it manually
- Manual mode allows setting of up to 24 fully parametric filters with individual frequency, bandwidth, and gain parameters
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with ?'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
FEEDBACK DESTROYER FBQ1000
The FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer is the fastest feedback suppressor on the market, with a response time of less than 0.2 seconds. Whether you use it to kill feedback dead in its tracks for your mains and/or monitors, or as a sophisticated parametric equalizer to fine-tune the acoustics of your next gig, the FBQ1000 will bring a new level of finesse to your sound.
One Smart Solution
Using an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm, the FBQ1000 automatically and “intelligently” locates up to 12 feedback frequencies per channel. The algorithm then sets extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/60th of an octave) to “destroy” feedback frequencies, leaving the remainder of your signal virtually untouched. And with the “Set-and-Forget” default setting, your Feedback Destroyer can be up and running in a matter of seconds.
Ease of Operation
FBQ1000’s Auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically to eliminate the slightest hint of feedback – without you having to do anything at all! It doesn’t get much easier than this. If you prefer a more “hands-on” approach, the Manual mode allows programming up to 24 fully-parametric filters (with Frequency, Bandwidth, and Gain controls) to optimize your sound to the room’s acoustics.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.