FILTAMP MODULE 1006
Legendary 2500 Series 24 dB Low-Pass VCF and VCA Module for Eurorack
- Classic 1006 analog FiltAmp module from the '70s
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the "2500" Series
- Consists of a 24 dB transistor ladder low-pass filter followed by a discrete VCA
- Filter cut-off frequency is controlled by external control voltages and by the Frequency control
- 3 external VCF control voltage inputs with variable attenuation respond at 1 V/Octave
- A resonance or "peaked" response at cut-off is adjusted with the Resonance control
- 2 audio signals can be mixed and their relative amplitude adjusted
- VCA accepts the output from the VCF and modifies the output signal level according to the sum of the Gain control and external control voltages
- 2 external VCA control signals can be attenuated by front panel controls
- VCA mode can be selected as either Exponential or Linear
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, XX mA +12 V, XX mA -12 V
The first 2500 series synth modules came out in the 70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs with some op-amps as at the time op-amps were high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like The Who, Jean Michel Jarre, Vangelis, Kraftwerk and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records and film soundtracks we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
FILTAMP MODULE 1006
This is the Behringer 2500 series FILTAMP MODULE 1006. An authentic reproduction of the original “System 2500” circuitry from the 70’s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the FILTAMP MODULE 1006 in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
Filter and VCA
The FILTAMP MODULE 1006 is a classic voltage controlled 24 dB per octave low pass filter, the filter is a matched transistor ladder design followed by a matched transistor VCA for a vintage sound. The 1006 filter is equipped with a filter frequency control, a resonance control capable of self-oscillation, 3 summed CV inputs all with independent attenuators for maximum flexibility, the 2 filter signal inputs are also equipped with 2 dedicated attenuators so act as an input mixer.
The VCA has an amplifier gain control which is summed with the CV inputs, an exponential or linear response switch and 2 summed CV inputs with attenuators. All this lets you shape your sound to perfection.
Ins and Outs
The 1006 gives you comprehensive connectivity, Inputs A and B for the filter signal input, Keyboard CV input control the filter cutoff frequency. CV1 and CV2 inputs can be used for the filter frequency and the VCA for control or modulation via the 4 onboard CV attenuators for maximum control and finally a VCA output to feed the processed signal to other modules.
Installing the FILTAMP MODULE 1006 is easy as it is designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 1006 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.