Please be informed that this item comes with an international adaptor, you will need to get SA converter for it.
Audiophile 10" Studio Subwoofer with High Excursion Woofer
- Ultra-linear 300-Watt reference-class studio subwoofer
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
- Powerful bridge-mode amplifier provides detailed reproduction of full low frequency spectrum
- High excursion 10? woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Variable low-pass filter and phase switch for optimum crossover alignment with stereo monitor systems
- Stereo inputs for mono-summed sub-bass creation
- Direct link outputs for connecting to stereo monitors for 2.1 speaker systems
- Servo-balanced inputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced TS jack and RCA connectors
- High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- ''Planet Earth'' power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The 300-Watt NEKKST K10S Studio Subwoofer’s unparalleled, world-class performance is the result of a major collaboration between BEHRINGER audio engineers and loudspeaker master-designer/founder of KRK – Keith R. Klawitter. This incredible audiophile-grade subwoofer is ideal for all critical listening environments thanks to the custom-engineered bridge-mode amplifier that drives the 10" glass-fiber woofer for rich, deep and tight bass. K10S’ front-firing port was designed for the ultimate in low-frequency extension – without the typical boundary coupling and port turbulence found in competing systems.
Why Studio Monitors are so Important
The goal of a great studio monitor is to present an accurate representation of your mix, so you can tell how well it will translate to the diverse listening environments and systems of today, such as car stereos, club sound systems, radio, portable digital music players and others. The remarkably-flat bass response of the NEKKST K10S allows you to work with the complete confidence that your mixes will “play” accurately on these systems and to your audience at large.
Keith R. Klawitter - the Man Who Invented Studio Monitors
Renowned acoustic icon and founder of KRK, Keith Klawitter, designed the ultra-linear, reference-class NEKKST Series studio monitors and subwoofer. Featuring Keith’s Advanced Waveguide Technology for the ultimate acoustic dispersion, the NEKKST Series generates an extremely large “sweet zone”, for the ultimate in professional-grade studio monitoring. Adding the amazing K10S subwoofer to your monitor system allows you to experience exactly how your mix’s bass content plays in vivid detail – thanks to its powerful 300-Watt bridge-mode amplifier, 10" glass-fiber woofer and synergistic design. The NEKKST K10S not only satisfies seasoned engineers and producers, but makes audiophile-level sound accessible to both home and professional recording studio applications. Keith Klawitter wrote the book when it comes to modern studio monitors, and to quote the monitor-master, “This is my best work yet!”
Clean, Accurate Bass
The NEKKST K10S 10" Studio Subwoofer owes its remarkable bass response to Keith Klawitter’s front-firing port and scientifically-curved front baffle design, which provides superb low-frequency extension and amazingly-clean sonic performance. A considerable investment of Keith’s time and research went into perfecting the interplay between the K10S’ woofer and port to maximize efficiency – and minimize the effects of port compression. You’ll hear your mix’s low end in a more accurate way, ensuring your music always sounds its best in every listening environment.
The K10S’ long-throw 10" woofer is made with deformation-resistant, glass-fiber cone and built into a high-density composite enclosure that virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides ultra-low diffraction. If anyone on the planet knows studio monitors, it’s Keith Klawitter. He has made it his life’s mission to create systems that add tremendous value to world-class artists and engineers, who depend on the ultimate in mix accuracy. Keith himself refers to the NEKKST Studio Monitor Series as, “my best work!”
The ability to adapt to a wide range of acoustic conditions is of paramount importance, and the K10S delivers extreme versatility in this arena. The streamlined rear panel features a variable low-pass filter and phase switch for setting the optimal crossover alignment for your system. So, whether your mixing application takes you on the road, or into your favorite recording studio – you can count on the NEKKST Series to deliver mixes that are consistently-accurate across a wide range of listening environments.
Connectivity and Compatibility
Since a subwoofer’s output is contingent on the quality of its input, the NEKKST K10S includes a servo-balanced front end and accepts XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA connectors, providing for very flexible connectivity. The “Planet Earth” power supply ensures maximum compatibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio and superior transient response, all while consuming very little power. High-quality components throughout and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and maximum durability for your investment.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.