MADI Network Module with up to 64 Bidirectional Channels
- MADI (AES10-compliant) network module with up to 64 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz and 32 bidirectional channels @ 96 kHz
- Compatible with Klark Teknik DN9650 and DN9652 network bridges and Midas NEUTRON-NB expansion module
- Operates up to 500 m over optical fibre link and 200 m over coaxial copper link
- Optical transmission on SC-Duplex* connector
- Copper transmission on 75 ohm coaxial BNC connectors
- Dual-redundant operation with failover from optical to copper connections
- Operates as either MADI clock master, MADI clock slave or from external clock via host unit
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The KT-MADI network module provides MADI compatibility for the Klark Teknik DN9650 and DN9652 Network Bridges, and features up to 64 or 32 bidirectional channels at 48 kHz or 96 kHz respectively. KT-MADI offers high performance point-to-point links over both industry standard optical fibre and coaxial copper connections, and is ideally suited to interface with third party recording and playback equipment.
KT-MADI features dual redundant operation with automatic failover to the coaxial copper interface in the event of a failure with the optical fibre interface.
KT-MADI is electrically and mechanically compatible with the industry standard Cirrus CM-1 format.
Architecture & Engineering Specifications
The network module shall conform to the electrical and mechanical specifications of the Cirrus CM-1 format to provide the third-party network module interface.
The network module shall provide a MADI interface and conform to the Audio Engineering Society AES10-2008 standard.
The network module includes both coaxial copper and optical fibre interfaces and shall support redundant failover from the optical to copper interface.
The network module shall include an SC-Duplex connector for the optical interface and 75 Ω BNC connectors for the coaxial copper interface.
The network module shall have provision to select its clock source as MADI clock master, MADI clock slave or from external clock via host unit CM-1 interface.
The network module shall be 110 mm wide x 89 mm deep x 31 mm high (4.3" x 3.5" x 1.2"). The network module shall be installed in either a Klark Teknik DN9650 Network Bridge or DN9652 Dual Network Bridge.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.