M-Audio Studio in a Box Pro
- 1 x M-Audio Oxygen 49 IV USB Midi Keyboard
- 1 x M-Audio 192/4 USB Audio Interface
- 1 x M-Audio HDH40 Studio Headphones
- 1 x M-Audio Nova Black Condenser Microphone
- 1 x M-Audio BX5 D3 5″ Active Monitors (Pair)
M-Audio Oxygen 49 IV USB Midi Keyboard
M-Audio pioneered the portable MIDI controller market with the Oxygen series of keyboard controllers. Today, M-Audio continues to be a leader of this technology by developing intuitive controllers for software-based music production and performance. Thanks to continued innovation over the course of nearly a decade, the new Oxygen series controllers offer more control, deep hardware/software integration, and come equipped with a reliable build that enables you to make music on the go or implement these controllers into any studio.
- 49 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable faders built in so you can mix with ease
- Transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- DirectLink automatically maps controls to popular DAWs: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and more
- LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain pedal input for further creative control
- USB-powered, plug-and-play support, and USB-MIDI connectivity
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes SONiVOX Twist, a powerful spectral morphing synthesizer
- Includes AIR Music Tech Xpand! 2, a multitimbral all-in-one workstation
- Includes VIP3.0 – the ground-breaking, award-winning music software platform that provides musicians and composers with a powerful hands-on control solution for their virtual instrument and virtual effect collection
M-AUDIO AIR 192|4
The perfect choice for solo performers who want studio-quality recordings!
With the AIR 192|4, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. The AIR 192|4 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo input, and an all-new ¼” instrument input that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
M-AUDIO NOVA BLACK
Achieve Accurate Audio Recordings!
Breathe new life into your recordings with the Nova large-capsule condenser microphone from M-Audio®. Combining low-noise Class-A electronics and an evaporated-gold diaphragm over one inch in diameter, Nova ensures recordings that are faithful to the original source and free from distortion or unwanted coloration of the sound. The solid brass body and capsule offer protection and reliability. A hard mount and soft case are provided.
M-Audio BX5 D3 5″ Active Monitors (Pair)
Monitor Performance Starts with Driver Excellence!
A monitor’s drivers are the heart and soul of its performance. Driving the low-end and midrange, BX5-D3’s 5-inch military-grade Kevlar® woofers are rigid and lightweight, delivering outstanding transient response whist negating unwanted “cone breakup.” BX5- D3’s treated silk dome tweeter provides the perfect combination of low mass and the absence of audible resonances that plague conventional tweeters. Together, the BX drivers deliver critical detail, nuance, and dynamic accuracy, so your mixes have the veracity and transparency you demand.
M-Audio’s BX5-D3 monitors excel in every way, the rightful successor to the original studio icon. Fusing superb drivers, meticulously engineered enclosures, great-sounding amplifiers, versatile control options, and standardized connection facilities, BX5-D3 delivers sound quality you can trust.
- Bi-amplified design with 100 watts (60 LF, 40 HF) for powerful, accurate sound
- 5” Kevlar low-frequency driver with the high-temp voice coil and damped rubber surround
- 1” natural silk dome tweeter delivers superb transient details
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- Acoustic Space Control to fine-tune low-end response to your room
- Optimized rear port for extended low-frequency response
- XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting audio interfaces, mixers, synthesizers, DJ gear, and more
- Volume control enables you to dial in the perfect monitor playback level
- Ultra-wide range 52-35kHz frequency response covers the full musical spectrum
- Front panel LED shines brightly when speaker is positioned at ideal monitor angle
M-Audio HDH40 Studio Headphones
Hear the music. Hone your craft!
Building upon M-Audio’s world-class reference monitor technology, the HDH50 high-definition headphones bridge the gap between studio monitor engineering and private audio. Incorporating premium audio components into a rugged, durable design, HDH50 delivers critical sound reproduction and audio isolation for use in professional recording and monitoring environments. The over-the-ear design helps reduce fatigue during extended studio sessions, and the plush padding ensures that the HDH50 stays secured. For music production and listening, the HDH50 headphones deliver purpose-built, high-fidelity sound.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.