From the manufacturer
Start Recording Now With the M-Track 2X2M, you can record and produce 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface, plus with its onboard MIDI interface, connecting and controlling your peripheral MIDI equipment couldn’t be simpler. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the M-Track 2X2M features all-new transparent low-noise Crystal pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. The M-Track 2X2M enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its 2 dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo inputs, and 2 all-new ¼” instrument inputs that have a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. 5-pin MIDI In and Out connections are included for connecting synths, sequencers and other external MIDI gear. The M-Track 2X2M connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium Hi-Speed USB connection enables you to have zero-latency monitoring of your inputs, making the recording process easier than ever. The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle that provides everything you need to start recording now makes the M-Track 2X2M an amazingly versatile, high-performance audio interface that sets the new standard for its class.
- 24-bit/192kHz Resolution for Professional Recording and Monitoring
- Professional studio-quality recording in a portable desktop form factor
- Featuring All-New Crystal™ Preamps and Pristine D/A converters
- Capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance
- Elegant Pro-Grade Metal Chassis
- Large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
- Includes standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- 2 Dedicated XLR+1/4” Combo Inputs for Mic/Line Sources
- +48V phantom power switch to accommodate all microphone types
- 2 Dedicated 1/4” Instrument Inputs for Guitar or Bass
- Tailor-made gain and impedance stage for a pristine, accurate DI signal
- Stereo 1/4” Main Outputs; 1/4” Headphone Output
- With independent level controls
- 5-PIN MIDI DIN Input and Outputs
- Connect your synths, sequencers, or other external MIDI gear
Dimensions 6.0” x 2.8” x 7.8
15.2 cm x 7.1 cm x 19.8 cm
Weight 2.0 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.