600 Watt 2 Way 10" Full Range Powered Loudspeaker with Klark Teknik DSP Technology for Portable PA and Installation Applications
- 2-way full-range powered loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 600 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- High excursion 10" low-frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- 1" high-temperature dome compression driver with extended high-frequency reproduction
- Converging elliptical waveguide provides wide dispersion and excellent pattern control
- Speech/music switch featuring optimised equalization for voice or music applications
- Switchable 100 Hz high pass filter for subwoofer integration
- Lightweight composite enclosure with black finish
- Rugged powder-coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 600-Watt full range MILAN M10 is a portable 10" two-way powered loudspeaker featuring: two independent input channels with Mic and Line Inputs, selectable via a Mic/Line switch; a two-band master EQ (Bass, Treble); intelligent Limiting; and a Mix Out function for connecting additional powered loudspeakers for easy system expansion.
Designed for both portable and permanent install applications, the M10’s discrete inputs are each equipped with balanced, combination ¼ " jack/ XLR connectors and a Level control, making them ideally suited for a wide range of music sources, from low-impedance microphones, acoustic guitars, and keyboards – to mp3 players and mixing consoles.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable, and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts while using less energy and protecting the environment. The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with the industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing (DSP) module, provides dynamic equalisation and sophisticated limiting functions, ensuring optimal performance and long-term reliability.
600-Watt Output Power
With its 600 Watts of pristine digital output delivered through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (two amplifiers per speaker system), the M10 delivers high-resolution sound that brings out the best in your music.
KLARK TEKNIK DSP – the Secret to Superb Sound
TURBOSOUND is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK DSP into their products. From the instant your signal enters the MILAN M10, the built-in DSP (Digital Signal Processor) takes over, ensuring the highest possible signal integrity.
When you buy a MILAN M10 loudspeaker, you can rest assured the high-excursion 10" LF and 1" high-temperature dome compression drivers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.
The M10’s HF compression driver is mated to a specially designed converging elliptical waveguide, which provides a smooth and pristine midrange to high-frequency transition – while maintaining wide dispersion and exceptional pattern control.
The onboard mixer features a Level control for each input and a two-band master EQ, complete with a switchable Low Cut filter (set at 100 Hz), which allows the M10 to provide superb clarity and projection when used as a wedge monitor – or to ensure correct integration with subwoofers. An additional filter allows the user to select Speech (for enhanced voice intelligibility), or Music for the broader frequency range required for the high-fidelity reproduction of musical content. A convenient Mix Out XLR connector sends a post-EQ mix of both input channels to additional powered loudspeakers – for fast and easy system expansion.
Built for Durability and Versatility
The M10’s trapezoidal enclosure is fabricated from high-density polypropylene and ribbed extensively externally and internally to eliminate resonances – and to provide an attractive, durable cabinet finish. The symmetrical 43° side angles allow the loudspeaker to be conveniently used as a floor monitor.
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.