Digital Rack Mixer for Installed and Live Sound Applications with 40 Input Channels and 25 Mix Buses
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rackmountable digital mixing core for live and installed sound application
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Designed and engineered in England
The 40-input, 25-bus M32C takes the brain of the flagship M32 Digital Mixing Console and packs it all into a high-performance aluminium and steel 1U form factor. Combine the M32C with our DL16 or DL32 Stage Boxes to effortlessly run sound with high I/O counts in multiple remote locations. Dual AES50 networking CAT5 connectors allow for up to 96 remote inputs and 48 output channels to be controlled from and processed by the M32C. All of this can be managed concurrently from various locations and instances via our free remote control software applications, M32-EDIT, M32-MIX, and M32-Q.
Above all, M32C is designed to put the power of digital in your hands, without compromise. Midas’ singular focus on a matchless value proposition means M32C integrates advanced features such as integrated personal monitor mixing and true high-speed digital audio networking as standard features.
Built for Tomorrow
The M32C is a console built for today, and tomorrow – its rock-solid proprietary operating system and the 0.8 ms audio engine provide outstanding state-of-the-art audio performance for years to come.
“Acoustic Integration” - the Live Sound Revolution
Legendary 40-year old British company Turbosound, famous for producing some of the world’s best speaker systems, have teamed up with Midas to seamlessly integrate mixer and speaker systems. We call it “Acoustic Integration”.
The M32C’s ULTRANET bus allows streaming up to 16 channels of pristine digital audio to an array of Turbosound iQ speakers – all on a single CAT5 cable, along with control data to set sound presets remotely.
Furthermore, iQ Series loudspeakers feature “True Physical Modelling” of some of the most popular speakers, which can be easily remote controlled via the M32C, allowing the sound engineer to apply different speaker models in real time from the comfort of the mixing desk
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.