Digital Console for Live and Studio with 40 Input Channels, 16 Midas PRO Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 Mix Buses and Live Multitrack Recording
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 16 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 32 bi-directional channels of live recording/playback on dual SD/SDHC (cards not included)
- Up to 3 hours of 32 channel PCM recording in one session - stored as uncompressed WAV files
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 17 Midas PRO motor faders
- Daylight viewable 5" full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Legendary Midas Sound Quality
While the Midas M32R LIVE design, styling, and construction will surely turn a lot of heads, it’s the sound that matters most to engineers and performing artists. And that’s where M32R LIVE shines even brighter – as the latest in a long line of pristine-sounding Midas consoles, it descends from a celebrated lineage that literally set the standard in electrical design and sound quality. Ever since Midas consoles first found fame 40 years ago with acts like Billy Joel, Yes, The Beach Boys, Pink Floyd and others, the Midas legacy has always been about uncompromising quality and the ultimate in sound reproduction.
Backing the analogue input section are audiophile Cirrus Logic multi-channel 192 kHz capable A/D converters, which boast a 114 dB dynamic range, ensuring impressively low distortion and low noise performance.
Built for Tomorrow
The M32R LIVE is a console built for today, and tomorrow – its rock-solid proprietary operating system and the 0.8 ms audio engine provide outstanding state-of-the-art audio performance for years to come.
Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE
The DN32-LIVE SD/SDHC and USB 2.0 Expansion Module for Midas M32 and Behringer X32 mixers provides 32-channel bidirectional audio I/O via USB 2.0 for both live performance and studio recording, plus comprehensive remote operation of your DAW via HUI/Mackie Control emulation. Dual SD/SDHC slots allow fully independent recording/playback of up to 32 channels of uncompressed WAV files in consistent sessions – to capacity of the SD cards. Now even without a computer, you can capture multichannel live or session tracks, perform virtual sound checks, add backing tracks, set and manipulate markers, and enjoy full remote operation via PC, Android* or iPad* apps, and X-TOUCH control surfaces.
Your “Mind-to-Sound” Interface
M32R LIVE is your “mind-to-sound” interface – the intersection of creativity and production.
Whether you’re accustomed to digital mixers or not, the M32R LIVE’s intuitive user interface offers a fluid mixing experience that instantly feels like home.
From the first moments of use, the workflow unfolds in a way that strips away obstacles, distractions, and hesitation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.