Ultra-Compact Monitor Headphone Amplifier
- Ultra-compact monitor headphone amplifier for studio and stage applications
- Personal ''more me'' mixer - mix a mic plus a monitor signal and hear them via headphones
- Flexible Mic In and Mic Through connectors plus Ground Lift switch
- Stereo Monitor input with dedicated Monitor Level control and Mono/Stereo switch
- High-power headphone output on 1/4'' and 1/8'' jack connectors
- DC 12 Vadapter included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The ultra-compact MICROMON MA400 is the ideal personal monitor mixer for the performer who is always asking for “more me.” Featuring a flexible Mic In and Mic Thru connectors and Ground Lift switch, as well as stereo Monitor input with a dedicated Monitor Level control and Mono/Stereo switch, the MA400 has everything you need to satisfy even the most-demanding performer on stage.
The MA400 features XLR Thru jacks and provides superb noise-free operation. Just connect to the Mic Input and send a line from the Mic Thru to your main mixer. You can even use studio-grade condenser mics, as the MA400 will pass +48 V phantom power, if your mixer is so equipped. The Phones jacks accept both ¼ " and 1⁄8" headphone and earbud connections, making the MA400 ideal for hardwired IEM (in-ear-monitor) applications, such as singing drummers and keyboardists. The MA400 comes with a dedicated 12 V DC power supply and an LED to indicate when it is powered up.
Masterful Monitor Mixing
Capable of either stereo or mono operation, the MA400 is a powerful little mixer that allows you to control two independent sources, such as a microphone and the monitor feed from your main mixer. Simply adjust the MA400‘s Monitor Level control.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.