Audiophile Vacuum Tube Microphone/Line Preamplifier
- Ultra-low noise discrete microphone/line preamplifier with hand-selected 12AX7 tube for ultra-musical sound
- Mic input stage based on discrete, conjugate transistor pair circuitry
- Ultra-wide bandwidth from 10 Hz to 200 kHz for open sound
- Integrated fully parametric EQs with dedicated center frequency, bandwidth and level controls
- Independent line driver for converting -10 dBV into +4 dBu pro level
- Soft-mute +48 V phantom power to avoid switch-on thumps
- Fully tunable and switchable 12 dB high-pass filter
- Switchable phase reverse for correcting phase-related problems
- Accurate 12-segment LED metering for output level
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100 - 240 V~) for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200
Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it increased depth and character. Though transistors have succeeded the technology, many musicians agree that tubes deliver a far superior sound. A true audiophile 2-channel Mic/Line preamplifier, the ULTRA GAIN PRO MIC2200’s hand selected 12AX7 vacuum tube gives everything from microphones to acoustic or bass guitars that vintage tube vibe in a dependable and highly-affordable package. The onboard fully parametric EQs provide unparalleled tonal characteristics, allowing you to sculpt instrument and vocal sounds with the ultimate precision and musicality.
Put a Little Tube in Your Tone
The MIC 2200 is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube for superior tube character and low-noise operation. The MIC 2200 is ideally suited for use with standard digital recorders and sound cards, imbuing signals with the warmth, presence and classic tube-compression that will bring your digital tracks to life.
Ultimate Control Over Your Tone
The incredible MIC2200’s controls consist of: switches for +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse, Lo Cut, EQ Frequency Range and EQ In/Out; plus Mic Gain, Lo Cut Frequency Octave Bandwidth, Level and Output knobs. A 12-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels. And when used as a high-end DI (Direct Injection) box in the studio or on the stage, the MIC2200 delivers flawless performance and outstanding signal integrity. For further tone conditioning, the MIC2200 features a fully parametric EQ with adjustable center Frequency, Bandwidth and Level per channel. Both channels also feature independent phase reverse switches for maximum versatility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.