Please be informed that this item comes with an international adaptor, you will need to get SA converter for it.
High-End Speaker and Headphone Monitoring Controller with VCA Control and USB Audio Interface
- Premium speaker and headphones monitoring center
- Large Volume knob with true VCA control for extremely precise level adjustments
- Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- 2 high-quality stereo inputs connect perfectly to your DAW
- 3 independent Monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- 2 high-grade headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls
- Crossfeed control emulates the stereo speaker panorama when listening through your headphones
- Convenient Mono and Dim functions right at your fingertips
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- Designed and engineered in Germany
When it’s time to get down to the business of recording or mixing, you want the ultimate sound quality from your monitoring system – and the last thing you’ll want is to crawl around under your desk running cables. The MONITOR2USB gets you off your knees and puts VCA-controlled Volume, Source selection, Phones and Monitor control right at your fingertips. With the incredible MONITOR2USB you can select from 3 sets of active studio monitors, 2 different stereo sources, plus a USB input for your DAW – to create powerful, custom monitor mixes – all in pristine, audiophile-grade sound quality.
Voltage Controlled Amplifiers
While MONITOR2USB’s Volume control is mechanically similar to an analog control, its use of Voltage Controlled Amplifiers (VCA) provides several major benefits. First, since a DC current flows through the volume control (instead of the audio signal) there is no degradation in sound quality, and none of the pops and crackles typically produced by an audio-taper volume control. That current is what actually controls the levels of the separate left and right amplifiers. Second, both the left and right channels remain proportionately accurate to their input levels. Third, better left/right channel separation is maintained, because there are no audio signals present at the volume control. And finally, you get amazingly precise and repeatable level settings you can count on.
Sometimes Bigger is Better!
Small knobs make for low precision. Conversely, the bigger the knob is, the higher the precision. Think of a control knob as a circle. On a small circle/knob the distance from one degree to the next is very small, making it difficult to dial-in perfection. On our really big knob, the distance between degrees of the circle is much larger, allowing you to make high-precision adjustments with ease. The MONITOR2USB lets you set levels fast and accurately, which is of utmost importance when it comes to your mastering projects.
Built-in USB Connectivity
The high-quality, built-in USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer and its digital library, creating the ultimate sound source control center – no additional hardware required.
More Monitor Options
In the golden age of recording, engineers had to make the mix sound great in just two places, the studio and the car. When you consider the acoustic environments and the equipment used in each, it’s not as easy as it sounds. Today’s computer-based recordings have to sound great in even more situations, such as MP3 players, podcasts and other bass-challenged systems – so experiencing your mix through as many speaker systems as possible is more essential than ever. MONITOR2USB lets you switch between up 2 pairs of studio monitors, listen through vintage-style small monitors (such as our C5A or C50A), add a subwoofer – or any combination at the mere press of a button.
We Value Your Input
We gave the MONITOR2USB enough connectivity to handle just about anything you’re likely to plug in. Input 1’s balanced XLR sockets allow you to connect your mixer’s output, while Input 2’s XLR sockets accept a wide range of line level devices, including CD and DVD players. Plus, you can connect directly to your computer via USB to monitor your DAW, or playback other computer-based music files, such as backing tracks, mp3s, etc.
All-Access Backstage Pass
MONITOR2USB’s rear panel provides connectivity for: 2 separate stereo source XLR Inputs (one with a +4 dBu/-10 dBV switch for line level devices); 2 separate stereo XLR Monitor Outs, plus an additional mono XLR Out; and a USB socket for your computer.
Listening to live studio monitors is not always an option when you’re mixing at home, so we gave the MONITOR2USB twin high-grade headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls. We also equipped the headphone section with an amazing Crossfeed control that emulates the stereo speaker panorama. This enables you create an open, natural sounding listening environment that is more true-to-life and not ear fatiguing – even during long mixdown sessions.
Sound Quality and Value
We designed the MONITOR2USB to provide many years of super-clean, high-fidelity performance in the most critical listening environment – yours! With its wealth of I/O options and superb VCA-controlled audio, the MONITOR2USB has everything you need to make your next recording or mixing session – the best one yet!
Orders received Monday to Friday before 12 pm will be dispatched the same day.
Orders received Monday to Thursday after 12 pm will only be dispatched the following day.
Orders received from after 12 pm on Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery on orders placed online will take between 2-5 working days. Please keep an eye on your e-mail notifications as we will be sending you order updates. You will also receive an e-mail with a waybill number that you can track by visiting:
- "Harmonious Harmony: Enjoy Free Shipping Above R1500"
- Elevate your shopping experience to the pinnacle of savings with our Harmonious Harmony offer. When your cart serenades above R1500, the music of free shipping begins, turning your sound equipment dreams into a symphony of affordability.
- For those who prefer to keep it light on the wallet, Benjamin's Bargain offers you shipping at just R100 for orders under R500. Enjoy the rhythm of affordability while bringing home the audio gear you crave.
- Hitting the sweet spot in your shopping spree? Experience Midway Melodies, where shipping is just R150 for orders ranging from R500 to R1000. It's the ideal balance between quality sound and wallet-friendly prices.
- When you're diving deep into audio bliss, embrace the Soundwave Surcharge, offering shipping at R200 for orders between R1000 and R1500. Your investment in premium sound just got even more worthwhile.
*Please note: Fastrak will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.