Analog 4-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer with 37 Full-Size Keys, 4 VCOs, VCF, 2 LFOs, 2 Envelopes, Sync and Cross Modulation and Arpeggiator
- Amazing analog synthesizer with 4 classic VCOs for amazingly fat music creation
- 4-Voice polyphonic/paraphonic design with mono, unison, and polyphonic mode
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity functionality
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry from the ‘80s
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF, and VCA designs
- 4 variable oscillator shapes per VCO and variable pulse widths for ultimate sounds
- Autotune functionality to ensure VCOs automatically stay in tune
- Classic 24 dB filter with resonance for legendary sound performance
- Cross-modulation and oscillator sync for piercing lead sounds and complex effects
- Dual analog LFOs with 4 selectable waveforms and multiple destinations for advanced sound creation
- Dedicated filter and amplifier ADSR envelope generators for full control of your sounds
- Chord memory for complex harmonies with a single keypress
- Noise generator for dramatically expanded waveform generation
- Separate pitch modulation of VCO 1 for sync/x-mod effects
- The front panel can be laid flat or tilted in multiple angles for easy access to all controls
- 62 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Multiple in and outputs for controlling filter cutoff, oscillator pitch, CV/gate, and more
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
True to the Original
Great care has been taken in engineering the MONOPOLY, including the true-to-the-original analog circuitry, 4 VCOs, and incredibly flexible key modes for monophonic, duophonic and 4-voice polyphonic playstyles. This highly focused attention to detail is what gives the MONOPOLY its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability and allows you to recreate tones that are evocative of classic electronic music. It gives you the ability to cover a lot of amazing tones from super-fat bass, tasty leads.
Big, Fat Tones
The synthesizer tracks laid down in the ‘80s in progressive rock, wave and synth-pop have become classics and have inspired many other artists. The MONOPOLY lets you recreate all that magic – or design some incredible and original sounds that will make you a legend in your own right!
A Timeless Classic
Just like its predecessor, the MONOPOLY comes with four VCOs, each with four switchable waveshapes such as triangle, reverse sawtooth, pulse width modulation, and pulse width. Each VCO’s octave, level, and tuning can be adjusted separately with their respective knobs. Setting the VCOs to PWM mode allows you to route the signal to one of two analog LFOs again with four selectable waveforms and adjustable frequency for some more advanced sound creation.
Sculpting a Masterpiece
The MONOPOLY includes a VCF and VCA, each with its own ADSR that lets you adjust the shape of the envelope to create notes that are short and percussive or long and atmospheric. You can even add in a bit of white noise by turning up the Noise knob. This dramatically spices up your waveforms and gives you full control of your sounds, letting you shape your tone any way you want. Sweep the Cutoff knob on the VCF from left to right while setting the resonance to just the right amount and listen as your note transforms from a low rumble to a sizzling crescendo that’s just perfect for creating the right atmosphere in your next cyberpunk epic.
Key Assign Mode
With the Key Assign Mode section you can select how the MONOPOLY operates, whether it’s in Unison mode, which plays all four VCOs at once when a key is pressed, Polyphonic mode or Unison/Share mode which shares the VCOs according to the number of notes played. There’s also a Chord Memory mode for creating complex harmonies with a single key press. Start off in Poly mode, press the hold button, play your chord, and hit the Chord Memory button. Now you’ll be able to play that chord with a single key
The Keys Please
The MONOPOLY features 37 semi-weighted keys with velocity functionality. Pitch can be raised or lowered using the Bend wheel, while modulation depth is controlled with the MG1 wheel. You can even select what each wheel modifies as well as its intensity in the Wheel section.
Controls and Connectivity
We just can’t help ourselves – like you, we gear heads too. For those who want the numbers, the MONOPOLY has 62 knobs and buttons, all laid out on a tiltable front panel in a highly intuitive format that puts the joy back into your music creation. The MONOPOLY also includes multiple in and outputs for controlling filter cutoff, oscillator pitch, and CV/Gate as well as MIDI.
Unleash Your Imagination
When it comes to recreating the classic sounds of an era like the 1980s, with a few modern features, there’s nothing like the Behringer MONOPOLY, portable and so very affordable.
Visit your dealer to experience the amazing MONOPOLY or get yours online today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.