MULTIMODE FILTER / RESONATOR MODULE 1047
Legendary 2500 Series 12dB State Variable Filter Module for Eurorack
- Classic-sounding 1047 analog multi-mode filter and resonator module from the '70s
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the "2500" Series
- Consists of a highly resonant 12 dB state-variable filter capable of proving a wide variety of formant shaping and tonal modulation
- Filter simultaneously provides high-pass, band-pass, low-pass and notch outputs
- Coarse and fine controls adjust the cut-off frequency of the filter from 16 Hz to 16 kHz with 2 external control signal inputs and attenuators
- Resonance (Q) control adjusts the level of the resonant peak from 0 to 512 with an external control signal input and attenuator
- Keyboard percussion feature allows the filter to generate a wide range of percussive sounds
- A keyboard gate signal is connected to the external input with a keyboard CV connected to a frequency control input
- Striking a key will create percussive sounds when the Keyboard Percussion mode is activated
- When the keyboard is released the filter tone damps at a rate determined by Final Q
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, XX mA +12 V, XX mA -12 V
MULTIMODE FILTER/RESONATOR MODULE 1047
This is the Behringer 2500 series MULTIMODE FILTER/RESONATOR MODULE 1047. An authentic reproduction of the original “System 2500” circuitry from the 70’s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the MULTIMODE FILTER/RESONATOR MODULE 1047 in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
MULTIMODE FILTER RESONATOR
The MULTIMODE FILTER/RESONATOR MODULE 1047 is a classic voltage-controlled 12 dB per octave state-variable filter, the filter is a matched transistor design for a vintage sound. The 1047 filter is equipped with coarse and fine filter frequency controls, a resonance (Q) control which acts on all 4 filter outputs, a resonance limit switch that prevents signal overload when high levels of resonance are used, the notch frequency/fc control allows the notch frequency to be adjusted up or down from fc as set by the frequency controls, 2 summed frequency CV attenuators and a resonance (Q) CV attenuator for maximum flexibility, the signal input is also equipped with an attenuator. All this gives you endless possibilities of filter curve shape to create the ultimate sound.
Ins and Outs
The 1047 gives you comprehensive connectivity, filter signal input, FCV 1 and FCV 2 inputs can be used for filter frequency control or modulation, the Q CV input allows modulation of Q and resonance. The independent low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, and notch filter outputs are all available simultaneously to feed multiple filter signals to other modules.
Installing the MULTIMODE FILTER/RESONATOR MODULE 1047 is easy as it is designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cable to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 1047 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique setup.
Complete Your Setup
Whether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the MULTIMODE FILTER/RESONATOR MODULE 1047 from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.