Ultra-Lightweight 1000-Watt Class-D Power Amplifier with DSP Control and SmartSense Loudspeaker Impedance Compensation
- Delivers 2 x 500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 7.5 lbs / 3.4 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and low power consumption
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing, and lockable security settings
- SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation features fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled, and monitored via rear-panel USB connector. Powerful remote software downloadable at behringer.com
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF, and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system prevents thermal build-up for reliable operation
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The NX1000D power amplifier packs 1000 Watts (2 x 500 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms bridge mode) into exceptionally lightweight (7.5 lbs / 3.4 kg) and rack-mountable packages. Plus, the built-in DSP and 24-bit/ 96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. And because the NX1000D is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. Thanks to Behringer's “Zero-Attack” limiters that offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection and SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation, which provides fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance, you can run the NX1000D full-out for hours-on-end.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our High-Density Class-D amplifier Technology, BEHRINGER is able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable, and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Sublimely Simple Operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as Limit LEDs to indicate when the amplifier is running at full capacity. Just as elegant as the front, the rear panel is home to the combo XLR and 1/4" TRS Input connectors, making the NX1000D compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers.
For sound engineers requiring high-level control capability, the NX1000D amplifier comes ready for action right out-of-the-box. The built-in DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing, and lockable security settings. A convenient front-panel LCD display allows you to set up and make adjustments directly at the amplifier, without the need for a PC.
SmartSense Impedance Compensation
Behringer's new SmartSense Technology puts the punch back into Class-D amplification, providing vastly improved full-range frequency response with more powerfully-dynamic bass, and smoother high-frequency reproduction. The resulting output is no longer dependent on the actual load but is rendered perfectly ruler flat via impedance compensation. NX1000D’s design also incorporates a significantly-higher damping factor that yields better amplifier control over the loudspeaker for stronger audio reproduction – especially in the LF area.
NX EDIT Remote Control Software
You can also set up, control, and monitor your NX1000D amplifier using your computer via USB – and immediately gain access to a whole new level of amplifier control. NX EDIT is the ideal way to manage installed systems, and to create custom presets for live sound and production environments.
Sporting massive output ratings, built-in DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters, lightweight Class-D technology, and an equally lightweight price tag – plus all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for – the BEHRINGER NX1000D power amplifier is a serious amp for your most demanding applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.