3,000-Watt Two Channel Amplifier with Precise Power Management
- Two channel amplifier delivering 2 x 1,500 Watts
- Precise power management guarantees performance and efficiency
- Proven and reliable Class-D amplifier stage
- Highly efficient Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Speaker Protect Limiter for maximum level output and reliable driver protection
- Accurate 8-segment Signal and Limit LEDs for performance monitoring
- Integrated crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
- Comprehensive circuit protection against short circuits, DC and thermal overload
- Balanced XLR and TRS input connectors with optimised sensitivities
- Professional speak ON* output connectors
- Efficient cooling with temperature-controlled fan
- Rugged and lightweight rack mount chassis for maximum durability
The PD3000 is a two-channel amplifier delivering 2 X 1500W of power for entry/mid-level live sound applications. PD Series amplifiers employ our unique IDEEA Class-D output stage that is ideally matched to the rated power output. To provide flexibility, each channel offers sufficient voltage swing and current capacity to drive loads in any impedance without any additional configuration. In order to have low thermal losses as well as a high voltage swing, the design is based on a permanently bridged output.
Lab Gruppen PD3000 power amplifier is designed and built with competitive price, good performance and protection features in mind. Each amplifier draws on the engineering that has made Lab Gruppen the benchmark of quality for touring concert systems: exceptional sonic performance, rugged construction, proven reliability, and protection features that anticipate every unwelcome possibility.
PD3000 is a proven and reliable Class-D amplifier and can provide superb audio performance in both background and foreground music sound systems. PD3000 suits a wide range of applications such as entry/mid-level touring, live portable sound, hotels, bars and restaurants, house of worship, performance spaces, and many more.
Just plug it in, crank it up and play. The comprehensive circuit protection will protect your PD3000 and your speakers against short circuits, DC and thermal overload.
Balanced XLR and TRS input and linking connectors with optimized sensitivities. Easy set up with configuration of modes and X-over functionality.
PD3000 amplifier employ our unique IDEEA Class-D output stage that is ideally matched to the rated power output. To provide flexibility, each channel offers sufficient voltage swing and current capacity to drive loads in any impedance without any additional configuration. In order to have low thermal losses as well as a high voltage swing, the design is based on a permanently bridged output.
Rugged and Lightweight Rack Mount Chassis
Appropriate and reliable power amplification is vital to any audio system. Inadequate or faulty power amplifiers could cause damage to loudspeakers, or in some cases to the power amplifiers themselves. To prevent damage or service interruptions, the PD3000 amplifier offer advanced features to protect both internal circuits and connected loads.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.