Ingenious Tap Tempo Tremolo with Sequencer, Subdivisions and TonePrints* For Both Vintage and Adventurous Tremolo Sounds
- Top-notch and innovative tremolo pedal offers customizable classic and edgy tremolo tones
- Choose from 7 different singular or combined subdivisions to custom tailor your waves
- Adjust up to 4 different subdivisions in sequence to create cool rhythmic patterns
- Vintage mode offers carefully sculpted American-style amp-tremolo
- Square mode produces a hard tremolo for more aggressive and modern sounds
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized tremolo effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- Intuitive controls featuring Speed, Depth, Volume, Subdivisions and toggle switch between modes
- Tap tempo control to keep your tremolo effects right on the beat
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
PIPELINE TAP TREMOLO
With PIPELINE TAP TREMOLO at your feet, you have access to the warm, organic sounding sinus curves of the ’60s, the jagged edge rotor blade clippings reminiscent of helicopter landings, and everything in between. Whether you are looking for a classic surf sound or the syrupy wobble of the Motown era, the Vintage mode has got you covered, while the Square mode yields a more aggressive and edgy modern sound. Of course, you can always use the TonePrint mode to custom tailor PIPELINE TAP TREMOLO – and make your own waves!
Surf ‘N’ Turf
Need a tremolo that will fit with your classic surf-rock gig and your modern hard rock outfit without losing a step? PIPELINE lets you serve up vintage Dick Dale-esque surf sounds of the ’60s by day, and the meaty cuts of an industrial slaughterhouse by night. Just use the mini toggle switch to go between Vintage mode, Square mode and TonePrint. The speed and depth knobs let you dial in the right intensity to match your sound.
Using the subdivision knob, you can subdivide the frequency of the tremolo wave into anything from simple quarter notes, eighth note triplets, sixteenth notes, and into the trippy territory of a quarter note followed by eighth note triplets. Not to mention the Custom mode, which lets you program up to 4 bars with different tempo subdivisions.
Let Yourself Be Heard!
PIPELINE’s volume control gives you up to 6 decibels of onboard boost to compensate for any perceived drop in volume. After all, tremolo is in essence “cutting holes” in your signal, leaving your ears with less – even though the volume stays the same. Not with PIPELINE TAP TREMOLO; just plug in and adjust the boost accordingly.
Tap Tempo and Go!
As the name implies, PIPELINE TAP TREMOLO lets you tap the tempo of the tremolo effect. The footswitch doubles as a tap-tempo control, allowing you to set the frequency of the tremolo waves, while saving precious space on your pedal board. By holding the switch down for 2 seconds, the LED turns green and you can tap the tempo you want.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.